Groups

Play.com Voucher Mis-use?

Apparently people are getting emails and accounts closed?
    Anybody else suffered from this?
    Jack

13 Comments

nope, and i've used two accounts (gmail & googlemail) to get me a £1 and 50p voucher...

cant you just create a new one?!

What voucher mis-use?

Original Poster

The £5 off £50..

Play.com are probably just being extreme because many people abused the RAC offer last year.

emhaslam;8196710

nope, and i've used two accounts (gmail & googlemail) to get me a £1 and … nope, and i've used two accounts (gmail & googlemail) to get me a £1 and 50p voucher...cant you just create a new one?!

how do you get the vouchers? :?

StevenA2000_uk;8196799

Play.com are probably just being extreme because many people abused the … Play.com are probably just being extreme because many people abused the RAC offer last year.

RAC? What?! No, don't know anything about that one......................:oops:

Original Poster

Hmm, apparently some people have had the emails..
    I'm worried :-(

Original Poster

this the email, Please be advised your account has been stopped for voucher misuse. We are investigating a matter involving vouchers being used without authorisation and items being cancelled in order to obtain free or discounted products. This will not be tolerated and all similar accounts will be stopped by our fraud team.

spikeyjacko;8197612

this the email, Please be advised your account has been stopped for … this the email, Please be advised your account has been stopped for voucher misuse. We are investigating a matter involving vouchers being used without authorisation and items being cancelled in order to obtain free or discounted products. This will not be tolerated and all similar accounts will be stopped by our fraud team.

maybe i'll get one for pre-ordering games for the beta, downloading then cancelling the order many times...

Banned

so what its a canceled account?

play are crap now anyway

Banned

maybe they shouldn't sell items that they don't have stock of then. jokers

hncb0809;8197954

so what its a canceled account?play are crap now anyway

+1

Clear your PM inbox Spikeyjacko:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40215
      2. word association Game73944498
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7151347
      4. What would be HELL to you?1922

See more discussions