Groups
    EXPIRED

Play.com voucher wanted, trade an xbox live 48 hour code?

Just wondering if anyone has a spare voucher, £2 would be better as I'm spending over £10...

Can give an xbox live 48 hour code in return along with rep!

Have a great day all...

7 Comments

Yeah sure, will pm you the code :thumbsup: would you accept 2x £1?

Original Poster

tylerx45;8360587

Yeah sure, will pm you the code :thumbsup: would you accept 2x £1?

Is it just one code at a time though? Only buying one item...ahh but beggers can't be choosers so I'll take the codes and give you a 48 hour code.

Just opened my Left4dead 2 game and there's another code in there incase anyone pops up with a £2 code

Think its only one at a time m8, will pm codes over now....

Recieved code, thanks agentjont :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ok so I've been given £1 codes as a trade for a 48 hour code. No more £1 needed. But if anyone has a £2 code I've got another xbox code for it in return. Thanks

I got like a gajillion of the things littering my car. Will PM you the code now. Im not fussed about the xbox 48 hours just give me some rep instead

Original Poster

Leech;8360955

I got like a gajillion of the things littering my car. Will PM you the … I got like a gajillion of the things littering my car. Will PM you the code now. Im not fussed about the xbox 48 hours just give me some rep instead

Cheers mate, perfect. Rep added :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions