Found 17th Jul 2008
Hello, got an item (xbox 360 console) coming from play.com. It was despatched yesterday but i am wondering what courier company they use and roughly how prompt they are (if that makes sense)

thanks.

1. Misc
  2. Courier
12 Comments

Parcelfarce normally. It should say in your order history.

Yep, Usually Parcelforce or Royal mail ( For smaller items )

Sloth/Mod

Judging by some of the Play threads lately you should expect it sometime around Xmas. lol

My Xbox HDD came via parcelforce, which seems to be the general concensus.

PARCELFORCE! Do Do Do Do Do Parcelforce! We will get this to youuuuuuuuu!

Original Poster

Syzable;2544969

Judging by some of the Play threads lately you should expect it sometime … Judging by some of the Play threads lately you should expect it sometime around Xmas. lol

haha, hope not. Sure MS will have a new machine out by then :santa:

Will they leave the package at the PO if no one is available to take it ?

DH-ell
Parcel Farce
Royal Fail
S***tylink

Have i missed any :P

Sloth/Mod

PasPer2;2544990

haha, hope not. Sure MS will have a new machine out by then :santa:Will … haha, hope not. Sure MS will have a new machine out by then :santa:Will they leave the package at the PO if no one is available to take it ?

It will go to your local Parcel Force depot or if you are lucky they may leave it with your neighbour.

Once you get online with it then share your gamertag and i'll add you.

Mine came late with home delivery network...stinking of smoke and bashed..Play said they would send out a replacement only when i sent the damaged one back at my expense !!!!

Original Poster

Still no sign of my package. Do parcel force do rounds on Saturdays ? Dont wanna waste the day waiting if they are not even working

Sloth/Mod

Parcelfarce only deliver on Saturday's if a Saturday delivery has been paid for.

Original Poster

Syzable;2559849

Parcelfarce only deliver on Saturday's if a Saturday delivery has been … Parcelfarce only deliver on Saturday's if a Saturday delivery has been paid for.

Cheers for the info, saves me wasting my day. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building a PC Need Help!611
    2. School shoes - with lights11
    3. Driving anxiety.1518
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?65

See more discussions