Groups

Play.com...............I can't believe it! aaarrhhh..................

I emailed Play.com earlier to point out that the Peppa Pig Rocket that was displaying as £17.99 went to £22.99 when I tried to add it to my basket. Cheeky sods sent an email apologising, but now that I have gone back to basket it has been removed and it is now £22.99 on the main page! I thought i'd found a bargain...oh well

7 Comments

Banned

ah well

so let me get this right,

you found a bargain on play, so instead of making a thread about it here you told play about it, then you got charged correct price AND THEN you make a thread here :roll:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;7108997

so let me get this right,you found a bargain on play, so instead of … so let me get this right,you found a bargain on play, so instead of making a thread about it here you told play about it, then you got charged correct price AND THEN you make a thread here :roll:

When I went to checkout it went up to £22.99. I would of posted if it had been £17.99. I thought Play.com would do something so that when I checked out it would be at £17.99, because after all that is what it said. I don't think I would be very popular if you were all getting charged £22.99 at checkout.

Charlie Scene;7108997

so let me get this right,you found a bargain on play, so instead of … so let me get this right,you found a bargain on play, so instead of making a thread about it here you told play about it, then you got charged correct price AND THEN you make a thread here :roll:

Repped

Original Poster

cw9652;7109120

Repped

No comment :x

Charlie Scene;7108997

wrong

Original Poster

:x I think this thread is over.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1829
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421244
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1530

See more discussions