PLAY.COM/NESTLE PROMOTIONAL CODES

13 replies
Found 8th Dec 2008
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SPARE PLAY.COM/NESTLE PROMOTIONAL CODES FOR KIDS DVDS FOR £1.00 SPARE PLEASE????

THANK YOU

1. Misc
  2. Nestle
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Nestle
13 Comments

got one but I'm gonna use it, sorry

Original Poster

thanks anyway, please let me know if you get any spare ones
thanks

how do you get these? my husband works at nestle

Banned

hocka;3713665

how do you get these? my husband works at nestle

the codes are printed inside the box of the nestle cereal, promotion on till late next year (sept i think)

sassie;3713880

the codes are printed inside the box of the nestle cereal, promotion on … the codes are printed inside the box of the nestle cereal, promotion on till late next year (sept i think)

do you know what you get?

Banned

there are 12 dvds on promotion, to buy without code they are 4-99 from play.com with code they are £1 to buy, also 20p back through quidco

me thinks hocka is being a lazy bum - lol

hotukdeals.com/ite…-d/

All the cereal boxes sold out about 2-3 months ago now. Not much chance of geting any.

sassie;3714201

there are 12 dvds on promotion, to buy without code they are 4-99 from … there are 12 dvds on promotion, to buy without code they are 4-99 from play.com with code they are £1 to buy, also 20p back through quidcome thinks hocka is being a lazy bum - lolhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/270171/double-deal-price-voucher-code-on-d/

:lazy::lol:

me is a lazy bum at mo, lying in pit feeling poorly, (and sorry for myself!!!:whistling:)

thanks for your help guys x

Banned

awww hope you feeling better soon hocka x

cheers sassie - long term prob, always the same, ta anyway - still got to be on the lookout for me' bargains tho!

Can still be found at mid Dec 08 - eg Tesco had some Honey Shreddies in their half-price deal this week with the Play promo on/in them - list of titles at play.com/nestle

Mind you meant to be 12 titles, but only 11 showing when I checked.

Can concur our Asda is stocked with these cereals again.

Got 2 this morning, I will not use them so if anyone wants them.

Good idea for a stocking filler if they come in time.

greg_68;3759391

Can concur our Asda is stocked with these cereals again.Got 2 this … Can concur our Asda is stocked with these cereals again.Got 2 this morning, I will not use them so if anyone wants them.Good idea for a stocking filler if they come in time.

Please can I have them?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. heart rate monitor fitness watch11
    2. Amazon account for Alexa only33
    3. Xbox 360 Games with Gold11
    4. Charge Back From A Betting Account11

See more discussions