711 robbery with a twist

viewer discretion advised I guess, so probably NSFW too
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments
deleted1166706
Braver than I am, that's for sure. I certainly wouldn't want to be chancing my life when the cops show up and make assumptions....

alltaken12315th Jan

Braver than I am, that's for sure. I certainly wouldn't want to be …Braver than I am, that's for sure. I certainly wouldn't want to be chancing my life when the cops show up and make assumptions....

So taking on two armed robbers is ok but what he should be really worried about is the police turning up and making "assumptions"

What a crock.
deleted1166706
coys676 m ago

So taking on two armed robbers is ok but what he should be really worried …So taking on two armed robbers is ok but what he should be really worried about is the police turning up and making "assumptions"What a crock.

That’s exactly what the winking emoji means. It lets everyone know how serious I am with my thought. Now calm down and let’s hug. No wink
Very stupid to tell them to put their hands behind their backs
Ving Rhames has lost some weight.
deleted1166706
Steve Harvey gotem
Was that a private security guard rather than a police officer?
deleted1166706
I think so, clearly has had some firearms training/practice
Did the security guy shoot one of the robbers again after they had dropped to the ground? If so, that might cause some issues?

Also, how did that guy on the left manage to move about and cooperate despite clearly being shot in the arm? Thought he'd be rolling around in agony or something?
Bestard3 h, 36 m ago

Was that a private security guard rather than a police officer?

Bestard42 m ago

Did the security guy shoot one of the robbers again after they had dropped …Did the security guy shoot one of the robbers again after they had dropped to the ground?

Bestard42 m ago

If so, that might cause some issues?

Bestard42 m ago

Also, how did that guy on the left manage to move about and cooperate …Also, how did that guy on the left manage to move about and cooperate despite clearly being shot in the arm?

Bestard42 m ago

Thought he'd be rolling around in agony or something?

So many questions aren't there?

Another one must be - Just how do some people get through a day, unaided, with all the complexities of modern life?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants