Groups

Player / Young Player / Prem Team of the Year Winners

Player Of The Year - Wayne Rooney

Young Player - James Milner

Premier League Team - Premier League team of the year: Hart, Ivanovic, Vermaelen, Dunne, Evra, Fabregas, Milner, Fletcher, Valencia, Rooney, Drogba.

16 Comments

Premier League team was a bit of joke.

Banned

Player of the Year - Malouda maybe for his huge improvement , rooney for player of the year

Young Player - James Milner

Banned

Adam2050;8457058

+1

[COLOR="Red"]Hart[/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"]Ivanovic[/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"]Vermaelen[/COLOR], [COLOR="red"]Dunne[/COLOR], Evra, Fabregas, [COLOR="red"]Milner[/COLOR], [COLOR="red"]Fletcher[/COLOR], [COLOR="red"]Valencia[/COLOR], Rooney, Drogba.

Original Poster

Adam2050;8457058

The only 2 i would question would be fletcher and especially valencia.

I would say Given and possibly Reina ahead of Hart (he'd be young team keeper though)

Valencia???????

sorry if im wrong but dont these get picked by the players in january.

agree with milner, great workhorse:thumbsup:

Milner is only 2 months younger than Rooney, young should be under 21 not 24 IMO.

given or sorenson

evra - dunne - vidic - bale

malouda - milner - fabregas

rooney - tevez - drogba

I'd definantly go for a 4-3-3 :-D

Ivanovic is weird choice in my opinion, although i've rarely watched Chelsea this season.

How can Rooney win player of the year but not win young player of the year. Doesn't make sense :?

They did the same thing with Ronaldo last year

Banned

Lucas "the chief" Radebe got his just reward also

http://editorial.jpress.co.uk/web/Upload/LEED//TH1_264201019pppRadebe%204.jpg

MOT

khy86;8461677

given or sorensonevra - dunne - vidic - balemalouda - milner - … given or sorensonevra - dunne - vidic - balemalouda - milner - fabregasrooney - tevez - drogbaI'd definantly go for a 4-3-3 :-D

Given... massively over rated.
    Sorenson - really?

Evra - agreed.
    Dunne - can see why hes there.
    Vidic - Quality defender but not played enough games this season.
    Bale - LOL defensivley he is terrible, cracking going forward though.

Agree with the rest.

casparwhite;8461700

Lucas "the chief" Radebe got his just reward also MOT

shame he played for scum utd though

sorenson because have you seen the team he has around him, and yet they have only conceeded a few more than arsenal from when i last checked, he has been a suprise this season

i couldn't think of a good rb this season, so i thought i would shove bale down the right if i had to

Banned

matt3454;8461711

shame he played for scum utd though

he never played for scum are you maad. over 250 appearances for the mighty whites:)

MOT

and while were at it lets not forget where milners from either.......

MOT
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047082
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11

See more discussions