Groups

playing ipod in car

ive seen this been asked before but wrist is still too sore to battle the HUKD search (plus im lazy!)

me gots ipod.... me gots cd player in car... me wants to play songs but got no cassette drive thingy.

gotta long trip tomorrow going up from here (kent) to leeds then to brum on sat then back down sun evening..... needs tunes to sing with kids....as gonna burn cds but cd drive has moved in my laptop again and needs to be ent for repair! booo

6 Comments

You need an FM transmitter my dear. Dealextreme.com will do the trick, this one is good (be it rather short range and a little over modulated on the audio) - dealextreme.com/det…929 . It's full stereo and selectable from 87.9 to 107.9mhz. My fav. one is no longer available so I'm using that one there right now myself - comes with a charger too.

Plug it into the bottom of your pod, then tune your car stereo to whichever freq your pod is broadcasting on. Fun for all!

Edit: Obviously wont get it by tomorrow from DX, though. They sell these in Dixons, PC World, prob even petrol stations, etc. now they're legal but the quality will vary a lot depending on the unit, very hit and miss.

you can pick up a belkin fm transmitter in tesco etc for £15 ish

]Itripis what you want, works great

Original Poster

TGB;3532159

You need an FM transmitter my dear. Dealextreme.com will do the trick, … You need an FM transmitter my dear. Dealextreme.com will do the trick, this one is good (be it rather short range and a little over modulated on the audio) - http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.6929 . It's full stereo and selectable from 87.9 to 107.9mhz. My fav. one is no longer available so I'm using that one there right now myself - comes with a charger too.Plug it into the bottom of your pod, then tune your car stereo to whichever freq your pod is broadcasting on. Fun for all!Edit: Obviously wont get it by tomorrow from DX, though. They sell these in Dixons, PC World, prob even petrol stations, etc. now they're legal but the quality will vary a lot depending on the unit, very hit and miss.

y thank u kind gentleman..i see a trip to the PC world is in order tomorrow then. x

Original Poster

souljacker;3532186

]Itripis what you want, works great

cavailable in PC world i wonder? will look! thanks

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3532192

what tunes you got then?

pegg is waiting to have dinner with u huh!

kids love apologize by damn it who are they...one republic... will prob have that on for at least 4 hours :o:geek::lazy::|:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764364
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32174
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions