Groups

Playlists from ipod to itunes

I got a new ipod but want to transfer all my playlists from my old ipod and put them on my new ipod. I got copypod and have transfered all my music from my old ipod and put it on my new one but cant seem to get the playlist off :-(

anyone? thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster

anyone????

hiya sorry im no use on the playlists thing, but what is copypod please?

Original Poster

markhodges1975;2949577

hiya sorry im no use on the playlists thing, but what is copypod please?

its a piece of software which transfers songs off your ipod to and itunes library or folder. It is now called copy trans :thumbsup:

where can i get it from and is it safe? oh and can i rip off another ipod onto itunes too to transfer it my ipod?

Original Poster

markhodges1975;2957900

where can i get it from and is it safe? oh and can i rip off another ipod … where can i get it from and is it safe? oh and can i rip off another ipod onto itunes too to transfer it my ipod?

yep is safe. just google "copy trans" you have to pay for it

I use copytrans and my playlists were also copied over???

Is a very good programme and definitely been worth it for me because I have had to put my old laptop back to factory settings twice, and then got this new one - so used it each time and you only have to pay for it once

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;2978736

I use copytrans and my playlists were also copied over???

Thats strange! i got copypod which is the previous version. It shows you the play lists so should copy over. Will try again tonight

samwhitewick;2949702

its a piece of software which transfers songs off your ipod to and itunes … its a piece of software which transfers songs off your ipod to and itunes library or folder. It is now called copy trans :thumbsup:

Lol - you do know that if you click view hidden folders on your ipod it shows all the songs on there and can be transferred easily
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
      2. Tesco vouchers?22
      3. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33
      4. Bathroom suites46

See more discussions