Playmobil 70574 Back to the Future Advent Calendar - £29.99 @ Smyths Toys

Posted 6th Sep
smythstoys.com/uk/…838

Playmobil 70574 Back to the Future Advent Calendar

Features

Includes 97 pieces
Ideal for all fans of Back To The Future!
Product Description

Features iconic characters in their 1955 and 1985 outfits, including Marty Mcfly, Doc, Biff, and Jennifer. Many details are included to help recreate iconic scenes from the cult film. Also complete with a diorama of the town hall with the clock tower of Hill Valley. A bonus for real fans: includes a postcard with bobble effect!

EU Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.

For full shipping and delivery information please visit Shipping & Delivery. For information on how to return items, please visit Returns Policy
Community Updates
8 Comments
I need it
Heat for this, definitely, but I’m now wishing they had Marty and Doc in their 1955, 1985 AND 2015 outifits

edit- maybe next year they could do one with the 1885 and 2015 outfits. Do playmobil take unsolicited suggestions from internet randos?
Edited by: "Kid_Sickarus" 6th Sep
I need it, I want it, I bought it 😬
Edited by: "DrunkyMonkey" 6th Sep
This is normal price, not a deal.
I thought this site was for deals. This is the normal price in any shop.
Welcome to ‘Hot UK RRP’?!
This will appear on playmobil site and will have a discount code that will work against it either 15% or 20% when it does although will have to spend over £30 for free delivery so will have to add an extra something, scooby doo blind bag or 2 etc
Edited by: "matengawhat" 7th Sep
Kid_Sickarus06/09/2020 23:37

Heat for this, definitely, but I’m now wishing they had Marty and Doc in t …Heat for this, definitely, but I’m now wishing they had Marty and Doc in their 1955, 1985 AND 2015 outifitsedit- maybe next year they could do one with the 1885 and 2015 outfits. Do playmobil take unsolicited suggestions from internet randos?

Can’t imagine they’d dilute there own products for an advent calendar. Can imagine this will always be additional bits
Post a comment
@
    Text