Groups
    EXPIRED

playsand for sand pit

Hi just ordered a sand pit for my sons birthday but yet to locate where to buy the sand from to fill it !! It mentions when ordering the sand pit that it would take up to 5-6 25kg bags to fill. Any help appreciated..... Thanks

10 Comments

Banned

Hiya, Argos sell play sand for sand pits, it comes in 15kg bags and its £2.49 a bag. Hope that helps x

oh p.s! Argos item number 3650189

Original Poster

[SIZE=2]hi[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Thanks for that! 10 bags for 2.49 makes it £24.90 not too bad really. Was expecting to pay more for some reason.[/SIZE]

B&Q and Wickes also sell sandpit sand.

advise you to try and get it delivered to, as i made the mistake of picking it up instore, and my god is it heavy!!

Original Poster

Thanks for that advise sofiamary, leave the heavy work to the delivery guys!!

got play sand from tesco for £1.89 a bag cant rember how big the bags where though..............(that was last week)

Original Poster

Hi chuf just looked on the web site and cannot find play sand ... do you remember what the code or search you used was?

hi there was lots at wyvale garden centre on sunday , quite big bags of it, sorry i didnt see the pice but it was going quickly , most gargen centres stock it now a days .

our local builder sells it apparently. might be a cheaper option tho i dont know ..... yet! I have to find enough to fill the sand pits at the infant school - so if you do find any major bargains I will also appreciate it
    thanks

borleyjoanne

Hi chuf just looked on the web site and cannot find play sand ... do you … Hi chuf just looked on the web site and cannot find play sand ... do you remember what the code or search you used was?

sorry got instore........................:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1881351
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382

See more discussions