Groups

PlayStation 1 - Worth How Much?

Busy moving things into my new place, and found my old PlayStation! Just wondering if anyone knows what they're worth now?

Comes with 3 memory cards and 1 controller. Also have a few games I'm trying to sell on here I could chuck in with it.

If somewhere like GAME are taking them for a reasonable price I would consider just taking it there. Thanks

19 Comments

About £2.50 tops
    lol

£15 Tops Depending On The Games

Not alot thought i was being generous lmho

Original Poster

So probably better off trying to sell it locally as postage would cripple any costs.

I was looking on ebay recently and one went for a fiver - not sure on the games it had tho :thumbsup:

hannah19790;5101095

I was looking on ebay recently and one went for a fiver - not sure on the … I was looking on ebay recently and one went for a fiver - not sure on the games it had tho :thumbsup:

with postage???

Is It Chipped What Games Are There

Original Poster

Na not chipped just the bog standard old PS1.

Games I have are:
    Anna Kournikova’s Smash Court Tennis
    FIFA Road To World Cup 98
    Jimmy Whites Cueball Snooker (comes in a CD case)
    Medal Of Honour Underground
    Ridge Racer Type 4 (With cheat book)

1 Controller and 3 memory cards.

Only stopped using it because I upgraded to the PS2. In good condition as well.

xcookx;5101121

Na not chipped just the bog standard old PS1.Games I have are:Anna … Na not chipped just the bog standard old PS1.Games I have are:Anna Kournikova’s Smash Court TennisFIFA Road To World Cup 98Jimmy Whites Cueball Snooker (comes in a CD case)Medal Of Honour UndergroundONLY WORTH £15 MAX PALRidge Racer Type 4 (With cheat book)1 Controller and 3 memory cards.Only stopped using it because I upgraded to the PS2. In good condition as well.

IF YOU HAD SAY KULA WORLD THE GAME ITSELF WOULD FETCH £40+

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5101142

I knew that :thumbsup: had a demo for the game years ago, shame it wasn't the full game.

raptorcigs;5101142

What is Say Kula World? Never heard of it meself. :w00t:

shanecr;5101101

with postage???

oh no, possibly not WITH postage :lol:

hannah19790;5101351

oh no, possibly not WITH postage :lol:

lol. think i'll punt my ps1 on ebay then. no list fee for 99p listings. no one round here wanted it for a price that even covered my postage etc lol

Chocadooby;5101207

What is Say Kula World? Never heard of it meself. :w00t:

en.wikipedia.org/wik…rld

Original Poster

shanecr;5101416

lol. think i'll punt my ps1 on ebay then. no list fee for 99p listings. … lol. think i'll punt my ps1 on ebay then. no list fee for 99p listings. no one round here wanted it for a price that even covered my postage etc lol

The problem now is the 10% final value fee that eBay takes. Looks like it might be my best option though if it doesn't sell locally. Might still try my luck on here first though.

xcookx;5101433

The problem now is the 10% final value fee that eBay takes. Looks like it … The problem now is the 10% final value fee that eBay takes. Looks like it might be my best option though if it doesn't sell locally. Might still try my luck on here first though.

lol selling here? people will offer £5 posted for it, and it will cost £8 to post it approx

Original Poster

shanecr;5101446

lol selling here? people will offer £5 posted for it, and it will cost £8 … lol selling here? people will offer £5 posted for it, and it will cost £8 to post it approx

Still costs nowt to try my luck here though :thumbsup:

Banned

loolllllll just got hold of kula world... brings back the memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

Off to the Metro Centre on Sunday. Do GAME, Gamestation, or Grainger Games take in PS1's?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …199541
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846299
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions