Playstation

Hi,
    DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO ATTACH A PLAY STATION TO A PC

11 Comments

1,2or3?

Original Poster

Playstation 2

Can u connect a ps3 to a t.v?

Moved to misc. Feedback is for HUKD-related queries, problems and comments.

Something like this is what you need: consolesandgadgets.co.uk/cat…714

DOnt think that will be the cheapest around, but just the first I found.

Original Poster

dmccabe;2255834

Something like this is what you need: … Something like this is what you need: http://www.consolesandgadgets.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2714DOnt think that will be the cheapest around, but just the first I found.

ARE YOU SURE IT WILL WORK

Are you actaully wanting to run it through the pc or just use a monitor for playing on?

depends on how you want to do it, above was an option to connect playstation to pc monitor but if u say wanted to record a ps game u would need a tv/capture card with the appropriate input

Original Poster

maddogb;2255972

depends on how you want to do it, above was an option to connect … depends on how you want to do it, above was an option to connect playstation to pc monitor but if u say wanted to record a ps game u would need a tv/capture card with the appropriate input

BUT MY MONITOR IS VERY SIMPLE

Original Poster

harlzter;2255963

Are you actaully wanting to run it through the pc or just use a monitor … Are you actaully wanting to run it through the pc or just use a monitor for playing on?

RN IT THROUGH THE PC

you will probably find doing that is laggy so game play will be naff, the input to the pc has to then generate the graphics to output to a monitor (ie graphics get processed twice) with a dvd or such you wont notice the same as there will be a small buffer,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions