Groups
    EXPIRED

playstation 2

does anybody know of a good deal with the playstation 2 ? its for my five year old so any game offer for that age group would be brill:-D

20 Comments

wot price can u give on this.
    i got mod ps2 2 controllers 2 8mb and batch of games for it

Original Poster

i aint got a clue what do you want for it

Original Poster

what condition is it in and are the games suitable for 5 year olds

realistically i want between £150 - £170 have alot of games for this maybe its way to much? any advice from anyone?

Original Poster

whats the age group for the games

i have wide range of games from manhunt to shrek

shrek superslam jak 3 crash nitro kart, harry potter 5, kingdom heart2, crash bandicoot wrath of vortex, fanastic 4 , harry potter 4, crash tag team, rachett and clank,

I'm hoping to sell my PS2 soon and hopefully got a buyer for it cos we bought a PS3 other day for it.

Don't know whats a good price really but have a look here at Toys R Us.
    Games with age 3 on them are recommended,their rating have been set due to content just like films.

Children of 5 will enjoy games games like Sonic,charcater type,ones from films,Disney Cars or any other their fave films you can buy them usually.

toysrus.co.uk/Pro…343

toysrus.co.uk/Dea…Tru

jsut a suggestion.
    check out Game,Gamestation,Play.com HMV, Virgin all the usual places that sell them and compare what prices and bundles be better.

mango850

realistically i want between £150 - £170 have alot of games for this m … realistically i want between £150 - £170 have alot of games for this maybe its way to much? any advice from anyone?

I think realisticly you'd be looking at about £30 to £40, check ebay.

link plz

mango850

link plz

eBay links not allowed here but yeh the going price is about £20-30 bid plus postage for console on its own cos I sell on eBay and been looking to sell my PS2 but my partner waiting to see someone he knows wanting to buy 1 to ask b4 I go selling on eBay on here.

Original Poster

thanks the ones at toys r us seem really good .

£100 seems awful expensive for a PS2, you can pick up a 360 core on ebay for that price.

£100 for a 360 ?? u sure its not an normal xbox u on about there

game.co.uk/PS2…on/

this good Sonic bundle,even tho the Sonic Collection game is rated a 12 there is not particuarly unsettling about it,and I let my son play this as got a copy still about and he's 7 and he was playing it aroudn the time it got released.

Thsi good offer too

game.co.uk/PS2…ve/

Not sure if you deem the wrestling one ok. You can always buy and sell or trade the games unsuitable.

Original Poster

no i think the toys r us is the better of these offers the games r in the age group as well:-D

hulya

no i think the toys r us is the better of these offers the games r in the … no i think the toys r us is the better of these offers the games r in the age group as well:-D

Yeh you get about £3 back on Quidco too if you use that.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys

Yeh you get about £3 back on Quidco too if you use that.

yeh i was just checking that out:thumbsup:

I've only got 1 gift in for Xmas so far and thats my daughters Cinderella Aquadraw,I'm usually done by now for the kids presents.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best IPTV Currently11
      2. best place for fishing tackle?22
      3. cheap glasses websites56
      4. I have a TV and internet22

See more discussions