Groups
    EXPIRED

Playstation 2

Hi guys wondering if it possible to find me the best price on a sony ps2. I have always had an xbox but since playing "BUZZ" & "SINGSTAR" at a few parties recently I need to get myself one as those games are pure class!!! Any help would be appreciated.

box

7 Comments

Sony Playstation 2 console for £79.89

however would probably recommend you go for a PS3 hopefully comin out in May, an in mean time get a PSP.
    Great games an graphics on PSP an can be used a an extra controler for PS3 when it comes out.

Im interested in a PS2 too. Anyone aware where the best deal is for console & bundle (inc Popstar?)

the techie guy on radio1 said that the ps3 wouldn't be out til the end of the year, at best.

my mate got an eye toy for his ps2 and a few different games, that's great fun!

Original Poster

Obviously when the PS3 comes out the prices will drop significantly on a ps2! however i would really like to pick one up new or second hand at a decent price now. I wont buy off ebay as I have had one problem too many with paypal (no pal of mine!), and i have just lost all faith in buying and selling on there, therefore thats out the window. I would pob be better trying to pick up a second hand console in "Game" or sumthin would you agree?

Be patient. Gamecubes and Xboxes have been seen for half price brand new so it's only a matter of time before PS2 follows them. Unless Game have had loads of people trading in their PS2's for Xbox 360's?

Original Poster

Think i will hold off. As you say it's only a matter of time.

I'm sure it's about time for the PS2 to price crash?

I'm hoping for a £49.99 price tag before easter

It's mad how in 5 years, the tiny 8mb PS2 memory card is still £19.99! I bet you can get 256mb of digi camera memory for that now!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?12
      2. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar22
      3. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?22
      4. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies11

See more discussions