EXPIRED

Playstation 2 console deal requested

Please let me know console deal for PS2 as my old is in a bin :x
    I am desperate to play again ....

15 Comments

get a ps3

im sellin mine if your interested

betelgeus

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=PT2000X&title=playstation_2_console_black_(refurbished)

Thats pre owned

united1985

im sellin mine if your interested

How much?

I need one too - lol

Thats the link to my listing on here

]http//ww…771

Although i might be able to get hold of a fully working one!

Im willing to negotiate an offer

Ern no thanks I want a fully working one :giggle:

unlucky, i just sold my ps2 chipped with 2 dual shock pads and 100 games for £45.00

mind you the chap who bought it is seems a decent guy so im glad it is going to a nice home.

the deal was kind of done through this board although not officially.

brum

unlucky, i just sold my ps2 chipped with 2 dual shock pads and 100 games … unlucky, i just sold my ps2 chipped with 2 dual shock pads and 100 games for £45.00mind you the chap who bought it is seems a decent guy so im glad it is going to a nice home.the deal was kind of done through this board although not officially.

gutted!

I broke my old one trying to mod it - so anyone with a modded one they want to sell PM me with details.

i have a ps2

fully working and boxed

it comes with hdd advance 2.0 which includes a 80gb hardrive. So you cn borrow games of your friends and put hem on your hardrive. You will save loads of cash. Also has a multi tap and 4 fully working pads. 3 official sony and a sony yellow pad. 3 memory cards

comes with around 15 games all latest titles

pm me if interested and will give you more details

Banned

get an xbox 360

I agree get a PS3, you might need to save up but soon they'll stop selling PS2 games all together

John Lewis are selling the slimline ones for £94.50

8% Quidco
    and a £15 off £75 voucher brings it down to £73.14

I think theres some free delivery codes floating about too.

i have one brand new one for sale pm me

Chazzy

I agree get a PS3, you might need to save up but soon they'll stop … I agree get a PS3, you might need to save up but soon they'll stop selling PS2 games all together

but there is a HUGE difference between £50 for a second hand ps2 with games and £350 ps3 with no games.

also if the machine is for a youngster then would you give a 12 year old a machine worth £350? i wouldnt, infact i would dust of the swga mastersystem and let them use that, at least they are not going to scratch the dvds.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      4. Back to European satellite tv32

See more discussions