Groups

Playstation 3 - 40gb....How much to sell for?

Hi guys i might be getting a ps3 with a contract phone...if i go for it....so i can sell the ps3 and pay my other contract off early...just wondering if its worth it tho...how much would i be able to sell it for?

23 Comments

Have you tried asking if they will pay off your other contract? I went into carphone warehouse to see about the new exclusive phone they had and they offered to buy out my old contract if I went with them. Worth asking about.

Someone I know was going do this but with a free Wii, instead,in end they didn't bother as it wasn't good enough in end.Sorry don't know in's and out's plus I never even owned a mobile.

£10 to me? hehe

Original Poster

beverley1403;2134192

Have you tried asking if they will pay off your other contract? I went … Have you tried asking if they will pay off your other contract? I went into carphone warehouse to see about the new exclusive phone they had and they offered to buy out my old contract if I went with them. Worth asking about.

yeah i rang phones 4 u and they said they would reduce my contract to £20 a month and send me £100 cheque. so i can pay it off ....5 months left.

anyway i was almost going to do it...but they were really pushy.....and said they dont deal with o2...??? and i prefer o2....so i thought this would be an ok offer.......maybe not tho i dunno lol

If you get a receipt for warranty purposes you should get at least £225 probably more

Original Poster

plus post or including nipper?

tazandsaz;2134258

plus post or including nipper?

Probably including, but couriers could be arranged for around £10 i think

Currently, the cheapest 40gb ps3 price is 280 from shopto. Factor in certain good priced bundles, 225/230 is a good price considering if it has a receipt. You may even get more if you sell privately

Original Poster

thanks nipper....rep+

tazandsaz;2134368

thanks nipper....rep+

No problem, your welcome

160 pounds minus fees so 135 local

false prophet;2134455

?:?

false prophet;2134455

local?

Well someone was selling one on here the other day brand new for £200 and it sold so probably worth it.

I would say, £250 - £300. £350 max.

Banned

false prophet;2134455

dontdothatagain;2136016

Just why do people who haven't a clue offer advice?

I'd be intrigued where these two got their estimates of £135 and £350 lol

its only £275 new!

I would say about £250 plus P&P on fleabay or about £240 delivered on HUKD.

Id buy it for £215 not inc courier as I just got one last week full price so if I bought this I could take this one back and get a refund for the bigger amount

i'd say £250 realisticly just dont take it out of the box

dontdothatagain;2136016

You can buy my 40GB for £350 if you want. A 40GB should safely bring in £220+, the £200 quid Choices ones went like hot cakes

£220-240 - best to do cash on collection.

Why did you take Motorstorm for free from the other thread if you have no intention of using/playing it?

hotukdeals.com/ite…678

Banned

gd_miester;2138284

£220-240 - best to do cash on collection.Why did you take Motorstorm for … £220-240 - best to do cash on collection.Why did you take Motorstorm for free from the other thread if you have no intention of using/playing it?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/186678/giving-away-virtua-fighter-5-harry-/showthread.php?t=186678

taz might already have a ps3...................

if not, then I agree its a little greedy.

Original Poster

gd_miester;2138284

£220-240 - best to do cash on collection.Why did you take Motorstorm for … £220-240 - best to do cash on collection.Why did you take Motorstorm for free from the other thread if you have no intention of using/playing it?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/186678/giving-away-virtua-fighter-5-harry-/showthread.php?t=186678

i got virtua fighter 5...and i got it for my brother.....as he has a ps3.....

thanks for the help...i think maybe put it in my work's window for £240 ..saves me posting it out...

Original Poster

csiman;2138716

taz might already have a ps3...................if not, then I agree its a … taz might already have a ps3...................if not, then I agree its a little greedy.

i got it for my brother....i wouldnt say that was greedy........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764232
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31142
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846177
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…45

See more discussions