Playstation 3 80GB Console - £244.99 @ Currys (with price match from Zavvi)

Zavvi is selling the PS3 80GB console £249.99 instore. Currys will price match + 10% difference (£299.99-£249.99). Amazing price @ £244.99. Purchased one myself & also anything goes wrong just take it back to Currys. Buy from Zavvi you have nowhere to return your console if a fault develops.

10 Comments

"Buy from Zavvi you have nowhere to return your console if a fault develops."

Phone Sony and they fix it! :roll:

i work for currys and i would not price match zavvi with it closing down so all i can say is you are very lucky to get that price, good on you

disney.queen;4334619

i work for currys and i would not price match zavvi with it closing down … i work for currys and i would not price match zavvi with it closing down so all i can say is you are very lucky to get that price, good on you

Well arn't you a spoil sport.

For £20 less you can get a damaged-box one from ]buyithere (9 left at time of writing).
I'm waiting for the rumoured Easter price drop.

Did Curry's really price match with Zavvi? So they will sell you a wiimote for the wii for £18? and a PS3 Pad for £25? This is going to be a short post, as I am just nipping to my Local Curry's, with a BIG shopping list!!

BTW 10% of £250 is £25, so they should have let you have it for £224.99.

Johnboy_1975;4336442

Did Curry's really price match with Zavvi? So they will sell you a … Did Curry's really price match with Zavvi? So they will sell you a wiimote for the wii for £18? and a PS3 Pad for £25? This is going to be a short post, as I am just nipping to my Local Curry's, with a BIG shopping list!!BTW 10% of £250 is £25, so they should have let you have it for £224.99.

It's 10% of the difference in price, not 10% of the price.

Zavvi are not pm'd by Currys but are by PCW if stock in both shops etc.

disney.queen;4334619

i work for currys and i would not price match zavvi with it closing down … i work for currys and i would not price match zavvi with it closing down so all i can say is you are very lucky to get that price, good on you

It's hard to get you guys to PM stores not closing down.

disney.queen;4334619

/shakes fist

So is that part of the official price match policy?

Banned

disney.queen;4334619

This is exactly why Curry's is in the Brown stuff. Their staff are right clever so and so's and try and wriggle out of their own policies at every chance they get. People have had enough of their **** though and voted with their feet. Curry's is in a mess and this is why. PC world is just as bad all part of the DSG group. I'll be honest with you, if the DSG group are still around in 12 months time I'll eat Kyle Minogue's Knickers!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a202/waterloo_lion/boxing-bell.jpg Ding Ding Ding round 2
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763938
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2032
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846080

See more discussions