Groups

Playstation 3 80GB for £200.00???

Hi,

mobilegamesconsole - online store 24/7/365
    Has anyone used this site before? Do they deliver? looks like a scam to me?

freewebstore.org/mob…spx

Any comments, suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Leyton.

8 Comments

Definate scam, stay away

Without even clicking a link - scam.

site i guess is just for educational purpose, not a live site.

Original Poster

Thanks. Knew it was too good to be true

80GB PS3

they don't exist in the UK

Scam

It's legit. It explains it all in the About Us section of the site - they're able to undercut the competition by so much by doing several money-saving things, including using a free web host to host the store, being based in the USA to avoid VAT, taxes and various pesky trade laws that raise British prices, being a one-man, bedroom business operation, by keeping minimal assets and stock, and by minimising restocking fees by not shipping things that people buy. This should be a Hot Deal.

dxx;2597122

It's legit. It explains it all in the About Us section of the site - … It's legit. It explains it all in the About Us section of the site - they're able to undercut the competition by so much by doing several money-saving things, including using a free web host to host the store, being based in the USA to avoid VAT, taxes and various pesky trade laws that raise British prices, being a one-man, bedroom business operation, by keeping minimal assets and stock, and by minimising restocking fees by not shipping things that people buy. This should be a Hot Deal.

dont sound good to me

This Store Has Been Suspended Pending Investigation

lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4862374
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27129
      3. GCSE Results day23
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions