Groups
    EXPIRED

Playstation 3

Hi ppl can any one tell me a good place to buy a ps3. cheap with games or just cheap on its own. thnxs

12 Comments

:roll:

im afraid there isnt a such thing as a cheap ps3, i doubt you will get them much less than £399 with a free DVD and maybe a HDMI cable

Original Poster

thnxs for ur help. but i mean as a good price bought 350 or a bit higher

dandoc2

£359.98 Check Out My … £359.98 Check Out My Posthttp://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74523

Its now £399 so this deal is expired.

im looking for a relatively good deal, im after the ps3, resistance and motorstorm as most of the other games out I have for my 360, im not aware of any decent deals atm though, although if anyone knows any then please let me know.

play.com have the best i can find at the moment, i'm about to order mine from there, the ps3, motor storm, genji and resistance fallen man, hdmi calbe and a blue ray dvd for 474.99 delivered. and i've looked everywhere for a better deal....:-(

someone has a ps3 on the for sale or trade forum. why dont u get that? or do u want to get it from a proper shop?

cracking deal in Asda

PS3 + oblivion (worth £49.99) ... both for £404

Hold on until october(ish). I am sure they wil be down in price around that time.

I dunno that they will. There's a heck of a lot of decent games coming out in September/Octorber. More people will be willing to take the plunge when more games are available. They're guaranteed to go down 4 seconds after I buy one tho!

For the record the PS3 for sale in the trade forum is here: hotukdeals.com/for…390

Resistance, Oblivion and the console for £399. Damn good deal, but its pickup only in Warwickshire. I'm considering it though. Take me about 2 hours to get there though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1114
      2. Tooth extraction1013
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay811
      4. Three connection67

See more discussions