Playstation 3 Bundle Valuation Help

Found 23rd Apr 2009
Hi people,

I have quite a large collection of PS3 games, accessories, and the console itself, which i was hoping someone could help value for me.

Not sure i am willing to sell, just an idea would be nice if i was to.

So, here goes:

Playstation 3 80Gb model (Boxed, bought around November 08)
2 x Dual Shock 3 control pads (Both have 'triggers')
Bluetooth Headset
Bluray Remote Control (Sealed)
SF IV Tournament Edition Fight Stick (Boxed as new. Used 5 times MAX!)
4 x Wired Buzz, Buzzers (Used 5 times MAX also!)
All standard leads
HDMI cable

Games:

Killzone 2 - Steelbook Edition (Sealed)
Resident Evil 5 (Sealed)
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Call of Duty 5 World At War
Fifa 09
Pro Evo 09
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 09
Little Big Planet (Sealed)
Metal Gear Solid 4
Quantum of Solace
The Bourne Conspiracy
Mirrors Edge
Star Wars The Force Unleashed
Tomb Raider Underworld (Sealed)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2
Tom Clancy's EndWar - Steelbook Edition (Sealed)
Prince of Persia
Reistence
Resistence 2
F.E.A.R.
Fallout 3
GTA IV
Saints Row 2 (Sealed)
50 Cent Blood On The Sand (Sealed)
Sega Mega Drive Collection
Need For Speed Undercover
Midnight Club L.A. (Sealed)
Motorstorm Pacific Rift (Sealed)
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (Sealed)
Street Fighter IV
The Godfather
Assassions Creed (Sealed)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Ratchet & Clank: Tools Of Destruction
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Devil May Cry 4
Siren Blood Curse
Dead Space
The Darkness
Top Spin 3 (Sealed)
Brain Challenge (Sealed)
Buzz! Quiz TV

Think thats the lot, lol!

As i said, LARGE bundle, hence why would need help pricing it.

Thanks! : )

9 Comments

Email cex on

WeBabble@webuy.com
to get a valuation
or go to [url]www.cex.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

Oh, didn't know you could do that.

May very well.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

keep me in mind if you decide to sell seperately mate quite a few bits catch my eye

You will get a lot more money selling the game separately on ebay than as a bundle.

Original Poster

sunsetman;5008168

keep me in mind if you decide to sell seperately mate quite a few bits … keep me in mind if you decide to sell seperately mate quite a few bits catch my eye

Will do, thanks.

Jonsend;5008239

You will get a lot more money selling the game separately on ebay than as … You will get a lot more money selling the game separately on ebay than as a bundle.

Yeah, someone else said that, its just the hassle of creating so many seperate listings if you go down that road, PLUS the bums taking so much on fookin' fee's, lol!

sell on here

R0N4LD;5008255

Will do, thanks.Yeah, someone else said that, its just the hassle of … Will do, thanks.Yeah, someone else said that, its just the hassle of creating so many seperate listings if you go down that road, PLUS the bums taking so much on fookin' fee's, lol!

They will take similar fees whether you sell seperately or as a big bundle - they take an 8.75% percent cut up to £30, then a 5.25% cut for anything above that in most categories. Media (ie Games subsection of Video Games) is a straight 9%.

If you sell as a bundle, I reckon you will get about £500, maybe a little more - eBay will take about £26

If you sell seperately (ie just the console + one controller leads etc, then everything else individually), I reckon you are looking at well over £800 - eBay are going to take about £64 off you. But you are going to be over £262 better off overall!

Don't try to minimise your fees, and end up shafting yourself. I know eBay are greedy whatnots, but there is still money to be made on there :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for info mate, but if selling would maybe ideally wana sell on forum(s), like here, which is all i meant regarding the fee's.

I do sell on eBay, just a nightmare at what they take sometimes, so generally you have to sell for considerably more, in order to compensate for this.

Thanks for the info though, worth thinking about, IF, i decide to sell at any point, lol!

Cheers.

No worries - happy gaming! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text