Groups
    EXPIRED

Playstation 3 bundles?!?

Hi

Would like to get my oh a playstation 3 bundle for crimbo. Prefer to buy online but can make a trip out to the shops.

He loves the call of duty games on his psp. Like fiifa's and also the star wars games :roll: I personally want to get the new Ratchet & Clank game as i love them! :giggle:

Does anyone know of any good value bundles that would suit his taste in games too? I would like to spend £350 or less if poss but will go a bit higher for the right bundle. :thumbsup:

Also do i need anything else to go with the bundle / console?

Thank you in advance for any help. :thumbsup:

5 Comments

Have you used the forum search to see what deals have been listed?

Original Poster

Yea have had a look! Just was wondering if any one had some up to date bundle deals that may of been of interest as they change weekly and sometimes daily.

Best offer I have seen, just browsing tho, is Gamestation... 40 gig version with 2 hd-dvds spiderman 3 and die hard 4 and 2 games of your choice from a wide selection BUT most seem to be out of stock at this current time. There was more in stock yesterday including call of duty 4, in the offer, but not today. You could keep an eye out.

ShowMeTheMoney

Best offer I have seen, just browsing tho, is Gamestation... 40 gig … Best offer I have seen, just browsing tho, is Gamestation... 40 gig version with 2 hd-dvds spiderman 3 and die hard 4 and 2 games of your choice from a wide selection BUT most seem to be out of stock at this current time. There was more in stock yesterday including call of duty 4, in the offer, but not today. You could keep an eye out.

I think you mean Blu-Ray disc's, :giggle:

It depends which console you want, the 60GB console or the 40GB one. The 60Gb consoles are becoming harder to find but the 40GBs are readily available.

From the games you mentioned it seems as though you want to get Call of Duty 4, Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga and FIFA08, so just check out the different retailers and see if any bundle some of these games with them:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions