Expired

Playstation 3 + Call Of Duty 4 Bundles.

5 replies
Found 21st Nov 2007
Are there any of these floating about? Not really bothered whether it's a 40GB version or 60GB.
Any help appreciated

6 Comments

you cud try game station or game? tey will always do some swaps with games. but then again they tend to be quite expensive atm.

I have just got a 40gb ps3 from HMV and the lad said I could have 3 games COD 4, PES 2008 and lego star wars for £309. The have a deal on at the moment where you get 3 games + ps3 for £299 but the three games are priced at 39.99, so if you wanted COD 4 like I did you have to pay an extra £5 as it is priced up in HMV at £44.99.

Hope this helps

PS Be prepared to lose hours of your life on COD 4 it's superb.

Banned

Well it only lasts 6 hours on SP. But yeah the single player is incredible - best fps shooter I've played for sure in terms of pace, drama, storyline, action, gameplay, guns. That game is just incredible. I think it deserves a 9.7/10. Havn't played the Multi player yet... Is that anygood?

smoggy1

I have just got a 40gb ps3 from HMV and the lad said I could have 3 games … I have just got a 40gb ps3 from HMV and the lad said I could have 3 games COD 4, PES 2008 and lego star wars for £309. The have a deal on at the moment where you get 3 games + ps3 for £299 but the three games are priced at 39.99, so if you wanted COD 4 like I did you have to pay an extra £5 as it is priced up in HMV at £44.99.Hope this helpsPS Be prepared to lose hours of your life on COD 4 it's superb.

Did they do any deals on the 60Gb ps3 at hmv?
If not do you know where I can get a great deal on one?
Maybe I would be better waiting until after xmas?

I had the manager at HMV order me a 60gb ps3 a few weeks ago and I am still waiting for it, hence the 40gb purchase. Apparently scarce now they have stopped making them, reserved 2 60gb's at argos but both times I went to collect them they had sold them to someone else. GITS.

its a very good game, reminds me abit of goldeneye sometimes. im just waiting for my ps3 to get delivered so i can play it! jease im bored
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247634
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604811
    3. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …34
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769471

See more discussions