Expired

playstation 3 controller

6 replies
Found 2nd Nov 2007
Which is the best ps3 controller? ive seen people mention SIXAXIS Wireless Controller??

Whats the difference between that and a normal wireless controller?

Its for my husband, he just needs an extra controller for his ps3

7 Comments

There is no difference. It's the same thing.

There is also going to be a PSIII DualShock III released sometime next year.

Official Wireless Sony Black Sixaxis Controller
£ 27.99
]http//ww…tml

its a good price

Original Poster

Ive seen this ebuyer.com/pro…193

is it any good??

Stick to the sony ones, they have the Sixaxis motion controls.

I did a request for a Sixaxis one other week,we bought from Play.com in end,ordered last night,dispatched this afternoon.
I was going go with HMV at the time as there was the 15% code but with quidco on top there was pennies difference really between the pricee.So I went with Play as they have been more reliable for me than HMV in past.
I always prefer the official controllers when it comes down to games consoles,although I don't knock Logitech,I do prefer official ones.

MUFCMAD

Official Wireless Sony Black Sixaxis Controller£ … Official Wireless Sony Black Sixaxis Controller£ 27.99]http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/3308575/Official-Wireless-Sony-Black-Sixaxis-Controller/Product.htmlits a good price

You fool!:shock:

You can get it off amazon for an amazing £27.98!

Think about what you could do with the extra penny:giggle:

tomtutty

You fool!:shock: You can get it off amazon for an amazing £27.98!Think … You fool!:shock: You can get it off amazon for an amazing £27.98!Think about what you could do with the extra penny:giggle:

lol.

I bought off Play.com cos they on Quidco and If I bought from Amazon I have had to go through Nectar and I prefer quidco over Nectar pts for mo.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on selling an iPhone?11
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…11
    3. Advice on a decent second-hand DSLR11
    4. arome therapy diffusers22

See more discussions