Groups
    EXPIRED

Playstation 3 in Xmas sales?

Decided I really want a PS3 and wondering if there are any good sales on anywhere?

Not too bothered whether it's a fat one or a slim one as I believe they are both the same?

5 Comments

I have been looking for a ps3 too and i have been waiting with baited breath for some decent bundles.

Also looking for a new TV so on HUKD all week. Good luck. If i see anything i will pm you

Original Poster

Cheers mate, I will do likewise.

I'm currently looking in to mobile phone deals that give them as free gifts.

HMv was the best deal today £269 with 250GB hard drive & free game. So I bought one!

dean_brfc;7364769

Cheers mate, I will do likewise.I'm currently looking in to mobile phone … Cheers mate, I will do likewise.I'm currently looking in to mobile phone deals that give them as free gifts.

I got a new phone recently and looked at the deals. Usually over the odds monthly rates for average phones.

Ended up buying the 250gb model from shopto.net which is the best price around by a mile. Also bought uncharted 2 for 30 from gamestation, so its basically just the same as the uncharted bundle that came out earlier, but seperate.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      2. Samsung Galaxy S666
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      4. Family Spotify account21

See more discussions