Groups

Playstation 3 Price Drop?

does anyone know if these are expected to price drop any time soon?

23 Comments

Ask dandoc2.

I believe that he predicted that they would drop 2 or 3 times this year already, I forget when the next one is due

MBeeching;2247600

Something will be announced over the next three months. Sony has to nail this year.

i have a quilt cover like the graph above. Very 80's.

Banned

Dont hold your breath waiting on a price cut. No chance IMO for at least a year now they have the market cornered.

i have a brand new one for sale for 250 as cex sell them second hand for 275:p

Banned

loki187;2247828

i have a brand new one for sale for 250 as cex sell them second hand for … i have a brand new one for sale for 250 as cex sell them second hand for 275:p

I doubt CEX sell any at that price when u can buy them new for £274.99!

loki187;2247828

i have a brand new one for sale for 250 as cex sell them second hand for … i have a brand new one for sale for 250 as cex sell them second hand for 275:p

40gb or 60gb

look not being funny check there web site or shop belive me there 275

40gb lol

aarond74;2247722

i have a quilt cover like the graph above. Very 80's.

:w00t: I had that one too!

csiman;2248057

I doubt CEX sell any at that price when u can buy them new for £274.99!

i think a lot of people exchange their old carp in there to get stuff. i for one take a lot of old cd's and stuff in

Banned

loki187;2250595

look not being funny check there web site or shop belive me there 275

Are you talking to me? :thinking:

I said I doubt they sell ANY at that price, NOT that they are not listing them at that price. Why would anyone be daft enough to pay the new price for a second hand one at CEX?

Banned

Yeah if you had store credit.

Banned

vixygwim;2250790

Yeah if you had store credit.

??? :thinking:

Banned

Thinking of the crazies who buy only to trade with CEX in order to buy stuff on the cheap, you know the threads... been a few.

Banned

vixygwim;2250846

Thinking of the crazies who buy only to trade with CEX in order to buy … Thinking of the crazies who buy only to trade with CEX in order to buy stuff on the cheap, you know the threads... been a few.

Fair comment :thumbsup:

If it happens this yr,I reckon Sept/Oct time but I am doubtful they will actually.

thesaint;2247592

Ask dandoc2. I believe that he predicted that they would drop 2 or 3 … Ask dandoc2. I believe that he predicted that they would drop 2 or 3 times this year already, I forget when the next one is due

well yes i admit i got it wrong predicting a price drop for the gta release but it is obvious now they are holding out till christmas but i dont think the price will drop any less than £250 - seems sony are keeping the high price for the next 2 years or so as reported by an insider

Only reason for this is blu ray - if it didnt have that youd see ps3 sub £200

Banned

Had a quick look, CEX give £26 exchange credit for the Matrix Trilogy in HD-DVD which can be bought for £14.99 from Play :thumbsup:.

Effective price of circa. £158.54 for a used PS3 at £275.

Food for thought definitely.

vixygwim;2251015

Had a quick look, CEX give £26 exchange credit for the Matrix Trilogy in … Had a quick look, CEX give £26 exchange credit for the Matrix Trilogy in HD-DVD which can be bought for £14.99 from Play :thumbsup:.Effective price of circa. £158.54 for a used PS3 at £275.Food for thought definitely.

made good use of the microsoft calculator eh?

Banned

Nowt wrong with it :).

vixygwim;2254970

Nowt wrong with it :).

yep :thumbsup:

If people dont think the price is really going to drop, where do you recon the cheapest console/package deal is at the moment (inet or high st). Ta :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions