Groups
    EXPIRED

playstation 3 sixaxis conroller

anyone know any good deals on this?

11 Comments

Cheapest i could see is ]Choicesuk at £27.98

Original Poster

i found it cheaper on ebuyer £25 delivered with google checkout

you might wanna wait...its rumoured a new one with dualshock is coming out soon.

Original Poster

is it? let me google it if it is going to be out soon i will wait but if not i might just get one from ebay or something

theres no date or anything but because the rumble company and sony settled it will probably come back...could be years tho, could be weeks/months.

Original Poster

ok thanks but i think im just gonna get one now cant wait that long lol

I may be wrong, but I thought the existing sixaxis had the ability to do rumbling, but they just disabled it for now because Sony and the rumble peeps are having a bit of a tiff.

jonneyt

I may be wrong, but I thought the existing sixaxis had the ability to do … I may be wrong, but I thought the existing sixaxis had the ability to do rumbling, but they just disabled it for now because Sony and the rumble peeps are having a bit of a tiff.

its translucent, when you hold it up to the light you can see there are no metal things in the hand grips like there were for the rumble on PS2.

MAd Catz one ]here for £24.99

Someones just put one up in the deals section for £22.58 delivered :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks for that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten79
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder714
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185

See more discussions