Groups
    EXPIRED

Playstation 3- want to buy for a birthday present!!

Ok im looking to get a play station 3 for my husband for his birthday, hopeing other members of the family are going to chip in also!

Looking for a good deal with discount also...any one got any ideas?

7 Comments

Yeah get him a standalone Blu Ray player and a 360 :whistling:

Original Poster

hmm he wants a playstation 3!

get a ps3 xbox are rubbish.
    argos has them for £249.00 with no games
    or try game or gamestation

mupping boo;4380442

get a ps3 xbox are rubbish.argos has them for £249.00 with no gamesor try … get a ps3 xbox are rubbish.argos has them for £249.00 with no gamesor try game or gamestation

lol of course they are .... :whistling:

Original Poster

Thanks for your imput.. He is playstation all the way so no Xbox comments please, see enough of it on this site

why cant people keep their personal opinions to themselves? lynsey78 asked for deals on PS3, if she wanted to buy him a xbox, them im sure she would have asked for deals on one!

I hope when people like you Xb0xGuru ask for something for your bday you get something completly diffrent, coz someone stuck their nose in.

On the other hand, Game and Gamestation sometimes have managers deals on ( on a big notice at front of store) so keep and eye out for them.
    Also im not entirely sure if all zavvi stores have closed, or just some, but theyve had a couple of good deals on also

nono2522;4384324

why cant people keep their personal opinions to themselves? lynsey78 … why cant people keep their personal opinions to themselves? lynsey78 asked for deals on PS3, if she wanted to buy him a xbox, them im sure she would have asked for deals on one!I hope when people like you Xb0xGuru ask for something for your bday you get something completly diffrent, coz someone stuck their nose in.On the other hand, Game and Gamestation sometimes have managers deals on ( on a big notice at front of store) so keep and eye out for them.Also im not entirely sure if all zavvi stores have closed, or just some, but theyve had a couple of good deals on also

Come on, have you no sense of humour, or am I the straw that broke the camels back for you?

Either way, lighten up - it's a public messageboard.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Most cushioned running trainers?33
      2. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
      3. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      4. Cordial....11

See more discussions