Playstation 4 BETA

Found 16th Jan
Playstation 4 users can now sign up for the new ps4 update beta. No details have been released by Sony yet about what it contains, however it will be a huge update as betas only happen to big updates like update 5.0

Click on the link to sign up

beta.software.eu.playstation.com/en-…eta

You are not guaranteed a place however

581700348-1516087260.jpg
Community Updates
MiscGaming
8 Comments
Backwards compatibility, EA Access and Game Preview please Sony
Also the ability to change ones gamer tag and create online groups would be nice
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army16th Jan

Backwards compatibility, EA Access and Game Preview please Sony

Ha, Sony actually acknowledging players with features they actually want? Pfft. I've been dreaming of backwards support on my PS4 for ages but it'll never come. The closest we get is either PSN games that have been configured for the PS4 or PS NOW.

I also doubt EA Access will come considering they pretty much just said BS about how "it doesn't bring value". Back in 2014, this was the statement they put out:

"We evaluated the EA Access subscription offering and decided that it does not bring the kind of value PlayStation customers have come to expect,” adding, “We don’t think asking our fans to pay an additional $5 a month for this EA-specific program represents good value to the PlayStation gamer.”
Edited by: "M0nk3h" 16th Jan
You might get BC with PS1 or PS2 games but not with PS3 games, it just requires more power than the PS4 (inc Pro) have.
They have managed it on PC...

As for EA Access I wouldn't take that even if it was free.
EA Access is partly responsible for mass adoption of loot boxes, so EA can still be earning $$$ even when it is in the vault. Well that and EA's greed of course. All imo of course. Lookout for Mass effect 3 & Star wars BF2 soon.

You might get the ability to rename your PSN ID, and you'll be happy with that.
PS4 - for the payers!
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army16th Jan

Also the ability to change ones gamer tag and create online groups would …Also the ability to change ones gamer tag and create online groups would be nice

Don't forget support for cross-platform gaming . I really would love it for the 'quieter' games honestly.
copperspock6 m ago

Don't forget support for cross-platform gaming . I really would love it …Don't forget support for cross-platform gaming . I really would love it for the 'quieter' games honestly.

Yeah there are games like Battleborn that are really struggling I am sure the big 3 could come to some sort of agreement to allow cross-platform multiplayer on these type of games which would benefit everyone.
Andy@XCite19 h, 1 m ago

You might get BC with PS1 or PS2 games but not with PS3 games, it just …You might get BC with PS1 or PS2 games but not with PS3 games, it just requires more power than the PS4 (inc Pro) have.They have managed it on PC...[Video] As for EA Access I wouldn't take that even if it was free. EA Access is partly responsible for mass adoption of loot boxes, so EA can still be earning $$$ even when it is in the vault. Well that and EA's greed of course. All imo of course. Lookout for Mass effect 3 & Star wars BF2 soon.You might get the ability to rename your PSN ID, and you'll be happy with that.

I highly doubt that is the case. it's probably more along the lines of architecture differences rather than power. The PS4 has plenty of power.

If that was the case then the XONE wouldn't be running X360 games.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants