PlayStation 4 Dualshock 4 Back Button Attachment buying options

Posted 3rd Feb
Hi guys,
Is there any other place to buy PlayStation 4 Dualshock 4 Back Button Attachment except from Game?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

17 Comments
eBay?
No its game exclusive, why does it matter?
Yeah pretty sure its o my Game, been on the fence about buying one for weeks. Only want it for CoD but not sure if it'll improve my gameplay or not!
I hope it will come come to Amazon. Games isn’t that flexible if you want to return your item.
Anybody preorder from Games anyway?
I imagine the initial stock is very limited so Sony have given GAME the exclusive. I'd expect other retailers to get stock later.
Azwipe03/02/2020 21:14

I imagine the initial stock is very limited so Sony have given GAME the …I imagine the initial stock is very limited so Sony have given GAME the exclusive. I'd expect other retailers to get stock later.

That is good. Game always keep the higher price tag
anuruddha04/02/2020 01:16

That is good. Game always keep the higher price tag

It is RRP. If you want one i'd get it ordered quick, they will sell out and you'll be paying £50 on ebay.
Azwipe04/02/2020 13:32

It is RRP. If you want one i'd get it ordered quick, they will sell out …It is RRP. If you want one i'd get it ordered quick, they will sell out and you'll be paying £50 on ebay.

As I heard Walmart sold it for $25
anuruddha04/02/2020 14:29

As I heard Walmart sold it for $25

Yes $5 off the $29.99 RRP. Don't forget you need to add Tax to US prices. The ex VAT price at GAME is £20.83 so it's £2.50 more at Game than it was at Walmart launch promo, currently it's around $50 in the US if you can find stock.
Edited by: "Azwipe" 6th Feb
Azwipe06/02/2020 13:16

Yes $5 off the $29.99 RRP. Don't forget you need to add Tax to US prices. …Yes $5 off the $29.99 RRP. Don't forget you need to add Tax to US prices. The ex VAT price at GAME is £20.83 so it's £2.50 more at Game than it was at Walmart launch promo, currently it's around $50 in the US if you can find stock.

Do you think it’s worth to preorder from GAME?
anuruddha06/02/2020 14:37

Do you think it’s worth to preorder from GAME?

It is if you want one for RRP, someone has already sold a few on ebay for £40
Azwipe06/02/2020 15:18

It is if you want one for RRP, someone has already sold a few on ebay for …It is if you want one for RRP, someone has already sold a few on ebay for £40

That is too expensive. It’s over than retail price.
@Azwipe do you think UK price will be cheaper than £25.99 after some time?
anuruddha06/02/2020 16:27

@Azwipe do you think UK price will be cheaper than £25.99 after some time?

I doubt it as it's already a great price.
I just manage to reserved one from GAME. It looks like Sony made very little quantity of this device. Better be hurry guys if you want one. It’s not available in Walmart too. GAME search results won’t show anything. You can find the exact page in google. You can’t buy online in GAME due to page error. So something isn’t correct
Edited by: "anuruddha" 16th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants