Groups

Playstation 4 Players Edition

Won myself a PS4 Pro! I currently own a ps4 players edition (2 controllers, camera and killzone shadowfall out of the box) these bundles were very limited run. Im of course keeping the pro.

The question im asking is, should i sell it on (Funds would go towards a Nintendo Switch) or keep it as its in excellent condition? I understand many, many years from now you would realise its value.

16 Comments

where did you win it?

I would love to win something :0

Original Poster

https://s27.postimg.org/9frv1n3gv/20161207_184054.jpg

Original Poster

Noobster101

where did you win it?

Bomerang Games, they did a Watchdogs 2 comp through there Facebook and Twitter pages. Had 10 copies to give away and comment and like which console you want to win it on. 1 winner will win a ps4 pro... :-D shame they didn't chuck me a copy in with the console too ;-)
    Edited by: "Wortho" 7th Dec 2016

is it not just a standard ps4 with and extra controller and camera? could I just buy the Box and add the extras myself or is the ps4 itself marked?

Congrats, next steps would be to wait until you receive the new console, test it and when happy get rid of the old one as it's not a special form of its kind.

Original Poster

mixmixi

Congrats, next steps would be to wait until you receive the new console, … Congrats, next steps would be to wait until you receive the new console, test it and when happy get rid of the old one as it's not a special form of its kind.

Ive received it and its been set up for almost a week now, but ive only just had chance to box the old one away and think about getting rid.

https://s16.postimg.org/kalak5ajl/20161207_212404.jpg

Yea, The console and controllers are not limited runs, its just the box and bundle.
    Edited by: "Wortho" 7th Dec 2016

Original Poster

kirkey13

is it not just a standard ps4 with and extra controller and camera? could … is it not just a standard ps4 with and extra controller and camera? could I just buy the Box and add the extras myself or is the ps4 itself marked?

Yes its a standard ps4, so essentially you could put everything together if you just purchased the box. Which is the main reason why im asking, due to i dont think it would add value, but rather double check from collectors :-)

The PS4 is worth more now than it will ever be.
    Better off selling it now instead of keeping it to sell later.

Original Poster

teh arn

The PS4 is worth more now than it will ever be.Better off selling it now … The PS4 is worth more now than it will ever be.Better off selling it now instead of keeping it to sell later.

When you put it that way it makes total sense :-) Now to find out its worth! Possibly bundle games im no longer interested in from my collection.

Wortho

When you put it that way it makes total sense :-) Now to find out its … When you put it that way it makes total sense :-) Now to find out its worth! Possibly bundle games im no longer interested in from my collection.

Keep the camera and controller and get rid of the rest. It should go for around £150, I think.

Original Poster

mixmixi

Keep the camera and controller and get rid of the rest. It should go for … Keep the camera and controller and get rid of the rest. It should go for around £150, I think.

Perfect, thanks. The plan was to keep the Camera anyway as i need it for my PS VR. Will list it on my local selling page for now then. :-)

Wortho

Bomerang Games, they did a Watchdogs 2 comp through there Facebook and … Bomerang Games, they did a Watchdogs 2 comp through there Facebook and Twitter pages. Had 10 copies to give away and comment and like which console you want to win it on. 1 winner will win a ps4 pro... :-D shame they didn't chuck me a copy in with the console too ;-)

I could deliver it watch dog 2 to you for £27 BT if you want it that badly

Original Poster

Eamon99

I could deliver it watch dog 2 to you for £27 BT if you want it that … I could deliver it watch dog 2 to you for £27 BT if you want it that badly

Free would of been better, but im happy to stick with the ps4 pro over that :-) Im holding on till its under £20, thanks tho :-)

Wortho

Free would of been better, but im happy to stick with the ps4 pro over … Free would of been better, but im happy to stick with the ps4 pro over that :-) Im holding on till its under £20, thanks tho :-)

No bothers you lucky git

lucky
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767435
      2. One for the mathmeticians2741
      3. Get an annual MOT reminder712
      4. MacOS High Sierra - Workgroup name problem11

See more discussions