Playstation 4 Pro White 1TB

Found 8th Dec 2017
Looking to purchase the best priced Playstation 4 Pro White 1TB, obviously if it comes with games that's a bonus. The average price I've seen is around £300, but I've just checked Game online, and seen the PS4 Pro, with three games and a NOWTV pass.

(https://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation-4-pro-white-1tb-with-gt-sport-singstar-prey-now-tv-2250651)

The games don't really interest me and will be traded in towards games that I do want, but I'm a little confused as when I went through the checkout section and checked delivery times, it said something about some orders being fullfilled by marketplace sellers.

Does that mean the above deal I posted is a second hand console?

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Anyone??
hi, same position I have been looking for a decent price/bundle for the glacier playstation pro. I have just purchased mine from John Lewis they have new bundles in stock and the added bonus of 2 year guarantee. Price was £299.95 but I had to bite! too close to Christmas for me!!

when you are at the game checkout it should mention "mint" which would confirm that the machine/games are new?
good luck on your search!
happy holidays
Purchased one from Game in the end, came with Destiny, Prey, Gran Turismo Sport and a NowTV 2 months pass for £299
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants