Groups

Playstation 4 VR Headset in stock at Argos

Just reserved a Playstation 4 VR headset in Argos to collect today. I know they're expensive and not everyones cup of tea but it might help someone who is after a day 1 headset.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

6 Comments

To all the haters. Good post mate.

Id phone up first, my local store says they have them in stock, but I went to pick up some transformers this morning for Christmas and a guy was turned away being told they were all reservations only. he was complaining they were showing as available to order on the website.

haritori

Id phone up first, my local store says they have them in stock, but I … Id phone up first, my local store says they have them in stock, but I went to pick up some transformers this morning for Christmas and a guy was turned away being told they were all reservations only. he was complaining they were showing as available to order on the website.

Yes, this happened to a friend of mine too. Was showing in stock but it wasn't. Hey, that might have been my friend, lol.

Istanbul_Kop

Yes, this happened to a friend of mine too. Was showing in stock but it … Yes, this happened to a friend of mine too. Was showing in stock but it wasn't. Hey, that might have been my friend, lol.

The chances of hari bumping into your only friend are quite rare. Ha ha ha. Looks good the PS4 VR just get yourself round your friends and play it for free

Original Poster

Reserved mine this morning and picked up an hour ago without any issue

I really want one but deep down I know it will live in a box which just isn't fair to him
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten55
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184

See more discussions