PlayStation 5 Pre-Order @ Game

Posted 16th Sep 2020
Community Updates
Community support
Release Date: 19/11/2020

Ultra-High Speed SSD
Maximize your play sessions with near instant load times for installed PS5 games

Integrated I/O
The custom integration of the PS5 console's systems lets creators pull data from the SSD so quickly that they can design games in ways never before possible.

Ray tracing
Immerse yourself in worlds with a new level of realism as rays of light are individually simulated, creating true-to-life shadows and reflections in supported PS5 games.

4K-TV Gaming
Play your favourite PS5 games on your stunning 4K TV.

Up to 120fps with 120Hz Output
Enjoy smooth and fluid high frame rate gameplay at up to 120fps for compatible games, with support for 120Hz output on 4K displays.

HDR Technology
With an HDR TV, supported PS5 games display an unbelievably vibrant and lifelike range of colours.

8K Output
PS5 consoles support 8K Output, so you can play games on your 4320p resolution display

Tempest 3D AudioTech
Immerse yourself in soundscapes where it feels as if the sound comes from every direction. Through your headphones or TV speakers your surroundings truly come alive with Tempest 3D AudioTech in supported games

Haptic Feedback
Experience haptic feedback via the DualSense wireless controller in select PS5 titles and feel the effects and impact of your in-game actions through dynamic sensory feedback.

Adaptive Triggers
Get to grips with immersive adaptive triggers, featuring dynamic resistance levels which simulate the physical impact of in-game activities in select PS5 games.
Top comments
WhippyDrew16/09/2020 23:23

this isn't a deal ffs

It will be when all the "pepper experts" post every RRP deal tomorrow
this isn't a deal ffs
72 Comments
this isn't a deal ffs
They want the whole £449 or whatever upfront. This is Game we are talking about.
Cracking deal. Massive saving. Will buy a few. Thanks OP!
You can pre-order in store from 8am tomorrow for just £10!
It says you don't pay anything up front
joeydeacon16/09/2020 23:24

They want the whole £449 or whatever upfront. This is Game we are talking …They want the whole £449 or whatever upfront. This is Game we are talking about.

They don't - but the site doesn't let you log in right now.
joeydeacon16/09/2020 23:24

They want the whole £449 or whatever upfront. This is Game we are talking …They want the whole £449 or whatever upfront. This is Game we are talking about.

They don’t. It goes out 7 days before.
Edited by: "BargainFinder786" 16th Sep
Illusionary16/09/2020 23:32

Go through as guest.
Why nothing on amazon?
BargainFinder78616/09/2020 23:33

Go through as guest.

If I'm going to order from GAME, I want the reward points, as well as proper account-based order tracking.
Illusionary16/09/2020 23:38

If I'm going to order from GAME, I want the reward points, as well as …If I'm going to order from GAME, I want the reward points, as well as proper account-based order tracking.

Illusionary16/09/2020 23:38

If I'm going to order from GAME, I want the reward points, as well as …If I'm going to order from GAME, I want the reward points, as well as proper account-based order tracking.

Understand the rewards points element, I have done it before and they add on to account if you contact them. Also, you can track with order number and surname used on account.
Game made a dogs ear of delivering my psvr - yodel lost it, customer support were awful. Ive ordered as guest anyway, but will cancel if i can get a better retailer. There are 3 delivery options, would the royal mail 24 be sent out on launch day or the day before?
Edited by: "hermapuma" 17th Sep
Got one
Wanted the digital version then remembered I have some PS4 pre orders which I'd be locked out of the next gen upgrade so looks like it's the physical one for me
hermapuma16/09/2020 23:40

Game made a dogs ear of delivering my psvr - yodel lost it, customer …Game made a dogs ear of delivering my psvr - yodel lost it, customer support were awful. Ive ordered as guess but will cancel if i canget a better retailer. There are 3 delivery options, would the royal mail 24 be sent out on launch day or the day before?

Same here, never again
Ordered, but would rather have it through Amazon.
Ordered
I want to know what bundles are on offer. Ps4 launch I got console, 2 controllers, killzone and camera.
WhippyDrew16/09/2020 23:23

this isn't a deal ffs

It will be when all the "pepper experts" post every RRP deal tomorrow
Deedie17/09/2020 00:01

I want to know what bundles are on offer. Ps4 launch I got console, 2 …I want to know what bundles are on offer. Ps4 launch I got console, 2 controllers, killzone and camera.

Ah, the Gamer Pack. Good memories. £429.99 wasn't it? Good deal. I got it as well.
Aerobiz17/09/2020 00:18

Ah, the Gamer Pack. Good memories. £429.99 wasn't it? Good deal. I got it …Ah, the Gamer Pack. Good memories. £429.99 wasn't it? Good deal. I got it as well.

Yes. Was great. Surely they will offer some sort of official bundle.

I'm pretty convinced they won't though. I think we would have heard by now. Especially since preorders are going to be live in the next few hours.
feeder1616/09/2020 23:57

Ordered, but would rather have it through Amazon.

Very surprised Amazon haven’t got anything up still. Looks like pretty much everyone else is selling out fast
nicholasgatti17/09/2020 00:26

Very surprised Amazon haven’t got anything up still. Looks like pretty m …Very surprised Amazon haven’t got anything up still. Looks like pretty much everyone else is selling out fast

no other preorders have gone live yet
nicholasgatti17/09/2020 00:26

Very surprised Amazon haven’t got anything up still. Looks like pretty m …Very surprised Amazon haven’t got anything up still. Looks like pretty much everyone else is selling out fast

I'm on holiday in a signal blackspot at moment, so just had to run down the road with my credit card and phone to sort it.

Definitely would have preferred an Amazon pre order
Dhiraj117/09/2020 00:30

no other preorders have gone live yet

Game, Smyths, Tesco are all live and showing sold out on most stock
nicholasgatti17/09/2020 00:31

Game, Smyths, Tesco are all live and showing sold out on most stock

Zavvi, amazon, simply games, shop to, base, John Lewis, argos I can keep going on..
Are still pending
Amazon @ 9am.
Correct but you said “no other preorders have gone live yet”. They have.
feeder1617/09/2020 00:31

I'm on holiday in a signal blackspot at moment, so just had to run down …I'm on holiday in a signal blackspot at moment, so just had to run down the road with my credit card and phone to sort it. Definitely would have preferred an Amazon pre order

You can always cancel your other preorder once Amazon goes live tomorrow
nicholasgatti17/09/2020 00:46

Correct but you said “no other preorders have gone live yet”. They have.

Compared to your "Looks like pretty much everyone else is selling out fast"
Dhiraj117/09/2020 00:53

Compared to your "Looks like pretty much everyone else is selling out fast"

Are we really gonna argue over this? Let’s just agree to disagree to disagree. Wasn’t hurting anyone or kicking off on anyone with my original comment was I?

Anyway, have you got a preorder in anywhere? Disc or digital?
nicholasgatti17/09/2020 00:55

Are we really gonna argue over this? Let’s just agree to disagree to d …Are we really gonna argue over this? Let’s just agree to disagree to disagree. Wasn’t hurting anyone or kicking off on anyone with my original comment was I? Anyway, have you got a preorder in anywhere? Disc or digital?

Ya lets move on ...no worries. I havent been able to get the digital one, i want 1 of both. Ordered the disc edition with extra controller so far via gf making an account, cant seem to log on via my normal account, god knows why
Dhiraj117/09/2020 00:59

Ya lets move on ...no worries. I havent been able to get the digital one, …Ya lets move on ...no worries. I havent been able to get the digital one, i want 1 of both. Ordered the disc edition with extra controller so far via gf making an account, cant seem to log on via my normal account, god knows why

How come you want one of each?
Illusionary16/09/2020 23:32

Got to the checkout pages as a guest but opted for Smyths in the end
Dhiraj117/09/2020 01:02

One for bedroom and one for lounge

Oh fair play. Where did you get the disc one pre-ordered? Amazon going live at 9am apparently so you can get your digital order in there
nicholasgatti17/09/2020 01:04

Oh fair play. Where did you get the disc one pre-ordered? Amazon going …Oh fair play. Where did you get the disc one pre-ordered? Amazon going live at 9am apparently so you can get your digital order in there

Game... Via gf. Can't wait to secure both and get the headset and camera too... Then done. Bloodbath
Dhiraj117/09/2020 01:06

Game... Via gf. Can't wait to secure both and get the headset and camera … Game... Via gf. Can't wait to secure both and get the headset and camera too... Then done. Bloodbath

Yeah I might look at the headset too. Not really done online gaming for a while but this seems like a good excuse to get back into it. Especially with all the free PS4 games on ps plus. Good luck with the pre order in the morning
Post a comment
@
    Text