Playstation account Question!

7 replies
Found 11th May 2010
My PSN account email address is my works addy - we are in the process of being bought out so my email address will change in the near future -
Q - Can you change the email address on your account????
any help will be rep'd
Thanks

7 Comments

Original Poster

being at work i've not actually looked at it on my PS3 so don't think i am being stupid..

a couple of us here have the same issue

Sign in here:
uk.playstation.com/psn/
Click 'Edit my playstation network account setttings
Click change sign in ID (email address)

i'm sure you can change your email address as I believe that your username is the unique identifier. You can always log in using your username.

yeh u can go to the psn website and change it there. I changed mine i think you will have to verify the email add tho :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thaks guys

saved me hassle of having to start all over again !

You'll probably find that when your company changes over, they will add a new address with new company name, not replace it, thus allowing you to receive mail via both addresses, but only send out emails with the new address.

Original Poster

4leafed;8579015

You'll probably find that when your company changes over, they will add a … You'll probably find that when your company changes over, they will add a new address with new company name, not replace it, thus allowing you to receive mail via both addresses, but only send out emails with the new address.

didn't think of that - obv have other people that have my original address - but the PSN account was my only one i was bothered about ! lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building a PC Need Help!33
    2. Do I need a gigabit switch or will 10/100mbps be sufficient12
    3. What's this on my neighbours roof?1820
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...33

See more discussions