PlayStation "Days of Play" Sale - Starts 9th June - Games, Consoles, Accessories, Subs on sale

20 replies
Found 7th Jun
2017 has been a great year for gaming so far, and with an action-packed E3 right around the corner, we figure it’s time to celebrate – by making Christmas come early with the massive PlayStation Days of Play sale.

It all starts on Friday 9th June when the full line-up of games to be discounted on PlayStation Store will be announced, and the sale begins. But to give you a sneak peek, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Nioh, Battlefield 1, Grand Theft Auto V and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands will all feature.

So if you haven’t had a chance to play the latest blockbusters or want to try out something new, now is the time. Not only that, we’ve brought Santa back from his summer holiday to deliver some incredible deals on consoles, bundles and accessories too, including:

Standard PS4 console
PS4 Pro and Horizon Zero Dawn
PlayStation VR and PS VR Worlds
PlayStation Plus 12 month memberships
DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controllers in a range of colours
Audio headsets

In addition, the newly launched PlayStation Gear store will also be offering great discounts on a range of exclusive PlayStation clothing, stylish accessories and epic collectibles from some of your favourite games.
LINK to page for sale playstation.com/en-…ls/

-haritori

LINK to page for sale playstation.com/en-…ls/

75-37QUq.jpg
20 Comments

Do you need a active PS Plus membership to be able to play games bought on the console?

waz96

Do you need a active PS Plus membership to be able to play games bought … Do you need a active PS Plus membership to be able to play games bought on the console?

You need an active PlayStation Plus membership to be able to play (most; not all) online games, & also to gain access to the monthly selection of titles offered for free as part of your ongoing membership.

If you let your membership lapse, then the monthly selection of free games downloaded to your console will not be able to be played until you renew the subscription again.

Think of this as a rental fee to be able to use the games associated with your account.

Games purchased are different, however. These may be played (offline) without an active membership.

PS. This thread was created before the PlayStation 4 console was available, but you may find some useful information within it (still):

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…040 ]

......and there will be no sale on the store. Typical Sony.

Banned

Westwoodo

Taken from the OP...

It all starts on Friday 9th June when the full line-up of games to be … It all starts on Friday 9th June when the full line-up of games to be discounted on PlayStation Store will be announced

you might want to put the LINK in the OP?

playstation.com/en-…ls/

never mind added it myself
Edited by: "haritori" 7th Jun

What annoys me is that they are always priced £10 more on the PSN store than in Game when you can buy a physical copy and when ever there is a 'sale' they undercut Game by £2 so you are saving '£12'. What a load of Betty Swollocks.

curious on price of a controller. Need a new one , but tempted to hold out for when I upgrade to a pro later this year.

Banned

batezy_1984

What annoys me is that they are always priced £10 more on the PSN store … What annoys me is that they are always priced £10 more on the PSN store than in Game when you can buy a physical copy and when ever there is a 'sale' they undercut Game by £2 so you are saving '£12'. What a load of Betty Swollocks.

You could save a hell of a lot more if you didn't shop at Game...

Original Poster

I'd be interested in the Pro\Horizon bundle, it's currently £349, if it goes to around £299 I might be tempted to sell my OG PS4 and make the upgrade.

PsychONeill1 h, 20 m ago

I'd be interested in the Pro\Horizon bundle, it's currently £349, if it …I'd be interested in the Pro\Horizon bundle, it's currently £349, if it goes to around £299 I might be tempted to sell my OG PS4 and make the upgrade.

Yeah thats what I am interested in too..

I suspect that we are going to see the PS4 Pro price drop at E3 anyway.

Westwoodo

It all starts on Friday 9th June when the full line-up of games to be … It all starts on Friday 9th June when the full line-up of games to be discounted on PlayStation Store will be announced

I said sale not Sony "sale".

Original Poster

Westwoodo

I said sale not Sony "sale".

Huh?

PsychONeill

Huh?

Sony's psn sales suck. USA and Canada get much better deals.

Original Poster

Westwoodo

Sony's psn sales suck. USA and Canada get much better deals.

They really don't. Some serious bargains to be had, to the point that many US users complain about how good our deals are.

I regularly pick up bargains in the digital sales if there games you wait for, sleeping dogs definitive edition for £3.99 was a steal

PsychONeill

They really don't. Some serious bargains to be had, to the point that … They really don't. Some serious bargains to be had, to the point that many US users complain about how good our deals are.

They do or I wouldn't have typed it. We have had 1 flash sale that was awful compared to what the usa gets. Do the research, Americans moan about anything they don't get.

Original Poster

Westwoodo

They do or I wouldn't have typed it. We have had 1 flash sale that was … They do or I wouldn't have typed it. We have had 1 flash sale that was awful compared to what the usa gets. Do the research, Americans moan about anything they don't get.

X)

Research? No worries.

hotukdeals.com/dea…611

hotukdeals.com/dea…962

hotukdeals.com/dea…467

hotukdeals.com/dea…639

hotukdeals.com/dea…098

hotukdeals.com/dea…710

That was 5 mins research. I can do more if you want.

PsychONeill

X)Research? No … X)Research? No worries.http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/battlefield-1-ps4-playstation-store-psn-27-99-2583611http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ps4-ps4-child-light-3-29-zombi-3-99-watch-dogs-complete-edition-7-99-ezio-collection-2637962http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/psn-sale-up-80-off-hitman-complete-first-season-22-51-borderlands-handsome-collection-2629467http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/massive-christmas-psn-sale-500-games-knack-4-99-salt-sanctuary-7-99-darkest-dungeon-2583639http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/psn-flash-sale-19-5-17-2695098http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-ps4-psn-uk-13-99-2674710That was 5 mins research. I can do more if you want.

You have linked sales which prove nothing, most of those games are cheaper at retail and your links don't prove that the UK sales are better than USA sales so you have literally wasted 5 minutes, congratulations. X)

Just look at that "sale". Most of the games were cheaper last week.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon prime question22
    2. Help! In need of a PS4 Headset47
    3. Camera lens44
    4. good place to buy stocks33

See more discussions