Groups

Playstation Demo Discs - are they worth selling?

Am having a major sort out and have found abox of playstation demo games which are from when my husband bought a PS1 years ago, I did think it best to take them to the charity shop or tip, but before I do, would like to be sure I cant take them somewhere to trade them as it seems a waste to just bin them
    Does anyone know of anywhere that takes these sort of things to sell?

Thanks

8 Comments

You can buy full PS1 games for a quid sperately and in batches of however many for next to nothing these days, so I can't imagine a PS1 demo disc, which is basically just a bunch of trial copies of games from 14 years ago, being worth much, if anything at all. Charity shop's the best place for them, I reckon.

Original Poster

dxx;5045770

You can buy full PS1 games for a quid sperately and in batches of however … You can buy full PS1 games for a quid sperately and in batches of however many for next to nothing these days, so I can't imagine a PS1 demo disc, which is basically just a bunch of trial copies of games from 14 years ago, being worth much, if anything at all. Charity shop's the best place for them, I reckon.

Thanks off to charity shop then,

On th ePS1 demo disk, there is a music player program, good graphics to music.
    Only reason I still have one.

Banned

wait! what demos do you have?

can you list them for me?

may be interested.

cheers

Original Poster

gooddeals9;5045870

wait! what demos do you have? can you list them for me?may be … wait! what demos do you have? can you list them for me?may be interested.cheers

There are absolutely hundreds, far too may to list sorry, have chucked them in bag in car for charity shop on way to school later.

Did find one that looked slightly more interesting which was a collectors edition Tekken 3?

Thanks guys.

might have also been interested.......

Original Poster

phatboy123;5046244

might have also been interested.......

If any you particularly looking for I can have a look thru the bag before taking them, but would need to know what you interested in cos there are so many and I have to have them gone before husband gets home from work or he will want to keep them :oops:

I have loads of 360 ones if anone wants them cheap
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions