Groups

Playstation Eye

Does anyone know where the cheapest I can get these from? or anyone wanting to sell one?

I bought the eyepet on its own for the girlfriends little lad, and thought the ps2 cam would work with it but it won't.

7 Comments

This ]deal, on at the moment would probably be your best bet, then you could sell on your copy of eyepet.

Alternatively try eBay or a 2nd hand games store.

Josh

Original Poster

Thanks Josh,

I will try ebay. Just ashame I can't get on it at work and im stuck here for another 6 hours.

obers82;8818772

Thanks Josh, I will try ebay. Just ashame I can't get on it at work and … Thanks Josh, I will try ebay. Just ashame I can't get on it at work and im stuck here for another 6 hours.

Try connecting via a proxy server of you can. Can you access ipshade.org/ for example? If you can, you might be able to get on eBay that way.

Josh

You can get the Playstation Eye from MyMemory for £20.95 delivered. However, with the current ]20% off voucher at MyMemory for this weekend, you could get £4.19 off bringing this down to £16.76 delivered.

I hope that helps :thumbsup:

Rob

Original Poster

r3tract;8819007

Try connecting via a proxy server of you can. Can you access … Try connecting via a proxy server of you can. Can you access http://www.ipshade.org/ for example? If you can, you might be able to get on eBay that way.Josh

Im not going to risk it as we are not really supposed to use the net at all! but cheers :thumbsup:

robappleby89;8819030

You can get the Playstation Eye from MyMemory for £20.95 delivered. … You can get the Playstation Eye from MyMemory for £20.95 delivered. However, with the current ]20% off voucher at MyMemory for this weekend, you could get £4.19 off bringing this down to £16.76 delivered.I hope that helps :thumbsup:Rob

Thank you,

whats the delivery like I have never used them before.

obers82;8819082

Thank you, whats the delivery like I have never used them before.

Its good (first class i think), I have never had any problems with them before. I think the code is only valid for this weekend so get your order in before its over

Original Poster

robappleby89;8819116

Its good (first class i think), I have never had any problems with them … Its good (first class i think), I have never had any problems with them before. I think the code is only valid for this weekend so get your order in before its over

Thanks Rob I will do :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77752
      2. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....34
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886408
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553789

See more discussions