23 Comments

Banned

is it or is it rumoured?

I don't even use it on the PS3 :oops:

Original Poster

http://medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_222121.jpg

http://medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_222122.jpg

Original Poster

'Dizzee Rascal' is performing in the singstar rooms tonight at 8, i can barely contain myself...................

Syzable;6385337

I don't even use it on the PS3 :oops:

+1 it's boring

atigona;6385611

+1 it's boring

+1 its pointless
    +1 its rubbish
    +1 its very expensive

cribert;6385649

+1 its pointless+1 its rubbish+1 its very expensive

You can use it without paying anything (other than broadband/Internet Service Provider/telephone fees).

BFN,

fp.

fanpages;6385667

You can use it without paying anything (other than broadband/Internet … You can use it without paying anything (other than broadband/Internet Service Provider/telephone fees).BFN,fp.

yea but if u want to do things, or buy clothes it costs money

Original Poster

buying clothes etc is expensive, just dont do it, anything else is free although its all rubbish apart from draughts.

Just been in the new singstar room and got my free tshirts, seeing 30 or so people on an imaginary dancefloor showin us their moves take my life to a whole new level of emptiness

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;6385501

'Dizzee Rascal' is performing in the singstar rooms tonight at 8, i can … 'Dizzee Rascal' is performing in the singstar rooms tonight at 8, i can barely contain myself...................

lol im on home jus now, waitng n havin a gander

Original Poster

im in the 'VIP' room dancing with two other goons.

Banned

must be on a different server from me lol im standing at the front with a yellow play pause rewind tee on ms jeans all free of course

Banned

oh yeah what is with some folk on there thinking th eperson behind the tv is stunning coz there avvy is funny as

Original Poster

I think home is rubbish yet I still get mildly excited when theres free stuff on offer , loving my fat princess throne

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;6385868

I think home is rubbish yet I still get mildly excited when theres free … I think home is rubbish yet I still get mildly excited when theres free stuff on offer , loving my fat princess throne

haha did you get the grass sofa lol its class oh and the bat cave home, whats your psn mine is in my user id on here

Original Poster

dj_urban;6385928

haha did you get the grass sofa lol its class oh and the bat cave home, … haha did you get the grass sofa lol its class oh and the bat cave home, whats your psn mine is in my user id on here

no ! I want a bat cave home ! where do you ge the grass settee?

iN5OMANiCAL

Original Poster

keeps crashing when i try to go in the vip room

iNSOMANiAC;6386035

no ! I want a bat cave home ! where do you ge the grass settee? … no ! I want a bat cave home ! where do you ge the grass settee? iN5OMANiCAL

I have the green grass sofa and the Batcave:p, you get the sofa by going to the everybodys golf place and go to the golden statue and do te quiz an for batcave u need to get batman arkham asylum or if any of your m8s have the game you can give them your password an tell them to give it u, that's how I got mine good luck

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg;6390001

I have the green grass sofa and the Batcave:p, you get the sofa by going … I have the green grass sofa and the Batcave:p, you get the sofa by going to the everybodys golf place and go to the golden statue and do te quiz an for batcave u need to get batman arkham asylum or if any of your m8s have the game you can give them your password an tell them to give it u, that's how I got mine good luck

whats the password then ! :thumbsup:

iNSOMANiAC;6397731

whats the password then ! :thumbsup:

No u give them ur password, I maybe able to give u the batcave

Original Poster

thanks but i watched the video and the batcave looks pretty boring !, I got the grass settee though and it looks a treat next to my fat princess throne
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047189
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767476
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions