Groups

Playstation Move

need a bit of advice, do i need to buy the new Eyepet game to work with Move or can i use the old version

4 Comments

no if you have the original then you can down load a 2g update from playstation network to allow use with motion controller.....

supermod

I've just bought the move version for my youngest (as it was a present) but apparently you can download an update from PSN and use the old one and you start it slightly differently - there's an instore offer for £6

hotukdeals.com/dea…837

Original Poster

rob585

no if you have the original then you can down load a 2g update from … no if you have the original then you can down load a 2g update from playstation network to allow use with motion controller.....

rite ok thanx will get Oh to try it for me then

Original Poster

sigma

I've just bought the move version for my youngest (as it was a present) … I've just bought the move version for my youngest (as it was a present) but apparently you can download an update from PSN and use the old one and you start it slightly differently - there's an instore offer for £6http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/eyepet-solus-ps3-6-hmv-instore/766837

yeah i got the old game just didnt want to go and buy the new one if i didnt have to
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98

See more discussions