Groups
    EXPIRED

Playstation Move

I basically need 1 starter box and 1 extra move controller, not the cheaper navigation one. Problem is i left it too late to buy and all the promo offers are gone and the prices are slowly creeping upwards, i need to find the best and cheapest combination to get both, they can be from different retailers using different codes, or from 1 retailer with or with code, i don't really care how but atm the best price i can find is £71.40 using tesco, which also adds to the fact i need to drive out to tesco to pick it up to save the £5 del charge.
    If someone could find a cheaper way to get both anything closer to £60 would be amazing, please help.
    Thank you!

5 Comments

Get the two controllers from tesco, the camera you can try to get it cheap with eye pet or the eye of judgment day games.

Original Poster

the thing is the 2 controllers are £60, but eye pet with a camera is easily more than £10 :\

Move Controller on its own is £26.97 or £27.97 at ASDA if you have one near you

teshnit

the thing is the 2 controllers are £60, but eye pet with a camera is … the thing is the 2 controllers are £60, but eye pet with a camera is easily more than £10 :\

I've got 2 move controllers for £47 with the tesco deal. There is a thread around here for that.

Original Poster

yeh the £10 voucher is expired, tried ti dont work!

But i had a bit of luck, Ebay i got the started pack for £39, last night, this mroning on amazon, a private seller was sellign his unwanted bundle starer pack for £30 + £2del, so for £71 i got 2 starter packs sell a starter pack minus the move for like £10-15 on ebay
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription22
      3. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…33
      4. USB Portable CD Drive advice22

See more discussions