Playstation Move Twin Pack?

Posted 26th Dec 2019
Does anyone know any reputable retailers selling the PS Move Twin Pack for close to RRP? Everywhere seems to be sold out except weird third party sites selling for £100 or more. Thanks for any help you can offer!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
I am glad I got these when I did, shot up in price and very hard to get hold of. 3rd party sellers cashing it in with them over 100 pounds.

Looking for you, but can't see anything yet.
Cex are selling second had ones. There is only a few places left that sell them.
Munch198127/12/2019 13:44

Cex are selling second had ones. There is only a few places left that sell …Cex are selling second had ones. There is only a few places left that sell them.

Unfortunately none in the CeX stores near me, I'll just have to wait for them to be restocked! Thanks for checking
No problem, sorry you can't find any.
Jez77727/12/2019 14:41

Unfortunately none in the CeX stores near me, I'll just have to wait for …Unfortunately none in the CeX stores near me, I'll just have to wait for them to be restocked! Thanks for checking

If you order a couple from CEX online it's 3 quid delivery which isn't too bad. £43 total. Have I tempted you?!
ra78627/12/2019 15:17

If you order a couple from CEX online it's 3 quid delivery which isn't too …If you order a couple from CEX online it's 3 quid delivery which isn't too bad. £43 total. Have I tempted you?!

Yes very tempted but I might just wait for them to be restocked in case the condition is poor from CeX, hopefully some time next month I'll be able to get them from Argos or Amazon
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants