Groups

Playstation network weird usernames

My username name is donniedarko08 add me if ya like :)I do not have a headset though. Anyone else want to do a hukdeals lbp or cod4 tournament?

8 Comments

Cool username, but all my friends prefer headset users and only play COD5, but you'll give guys in here.
    Can't wait to Killzone 2 thou

Original Poster

Had cod5 but didn't think it was as good as modern warfare even tho jack bauer voiced the American yeah killzone a week today and resi 5 great games out soon

i too into resistance 2 just now to play anything else...i'll look at killzone soon tho.

My psn name is no-ice

I have a PSN name but never get to bloody play by the time I kck Ankle muncher and Mr. B off the the flippin thing.

I hate being a girl :x

jennybubbles;4437766

I have a PSN name but never get to bloody play by the time I kck Ankle … I have a PSN name but never get to bloody play by the time I kck Ankle muncher and Mr. B off the the flippin thing.I hate being a girl :x

i just have to put up with everyone wanting to go 2 player...which isnt to bad...i still get online play with 2 player on resistance2

I cant understand some of the sick user and clan names people use, im amazed they get away with it to be honest, i made the mistake last weekend of playing COD4 and the TV volume was a bit high, there was this american kid throwing the worse racist abuse at another player you have ever heard, made me feel a bit sick to be honest, i have noticed that it always the americans that tend to abuse people and its the UK players that are definately the funniest,

Would be cool, if they had a Prefer Player or Avoid Player, so less likely to play with they again.
    Can block but only 50 people (mines full with Mod controller ones)

cod 4 iz beta dan cod 5
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4862371
      2. GCSE Results day23
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27127
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions