playstation only games list wanted

Banned
Can any1 provide me. A list. Of all playstation only games that are on ps3

22 Comments

Quick googles search: ps3 exclusives

Original Poster Banned

mentriax

Quick googles search: ps3 exclusives

​Wrong as it don't show things like final fantasy 10 HD remake as they on ps4 and or vita

gaming_pirate

​Wrong as it don't show things like final fantasy 10 HD remake as they on … ​Wrong as it don't show things like final fantasy 10 HD remake as they on ps4 and or vita

Google it.

gaming_pirate

​Wrong as it don't show things like final fantasy 10 HD remake as they on … ​Wrong as it don't show things like final fantasy 10 HD remake as they on ps4 and or vita

You did ask for a PS3 only list..

Original Poster Banned

I meant like not vita only or ps4 only games lol

Original Poster Banned

That has games that are on other consoles lol its not hard to understand this request surely

gaming_pirate

That has games that are on other consoles lol its not hard to understand … That has games that are on other consoles lol its not hard to understand this request surely

It's also not hard to appreciate people doing things for you that you could easily do yourself.

gaming_pirate

That has games that are on other consoles lol its not hard to understand … That has games that are on other consoles lol its not hard to understand this request surely

You seem to know exactly what you want. Do it yourself.

Do you not know how to use Google?
5th result on Google shows exactly what you want.
Well unless you have any other demands for how you want your list.
PS3/PlayStation games

Original Poster Banned

miikeyblue

You seem to know exactly what you want. Do it yourself.

​I have lol wouldn't even try asking on here 1st too many keyboard warriors like ya self bro

Original Poster Banned

bex85

Do you not know how to use Google?5th result on Google shows exactly what … Do you not know how to use Google?5th result on Google shows exactly what you want.Well unless you have any other demands for how you want your list.PS3/PlayStation games

​That link goes nowhere

gaming_pirate

​That link goes nowhere

It does.

Original Poster Banned

All I want is a list of ps3 like final fantasy HD collection God or wars stuff that's in ps4 m psvita but is on ps3

Original Poster Banned

Not what I'm after it dont

gaming_pirate

​I have lol wouldn't even try asking on here 1st too many keyboard w … ​I have lol wouldn't even try asking on here 1st too many keyboard warriors like ya self bro

Not a keyboard warrior. Just the lack of a "please" in your original request, then the moaning about the responses you did get, has done you no favours.

gaming_pirate

​That link goes nowhere

It does. Click on the gematsu link.

Original Poster Banned

bex85

It does. Click on the gematsu link.

​Kk I'll try it and let u know thanks for the help

Original Poster Banned

Cheers seems I got all the exclusives I'm after wow I'm a dumbass

gaming_pirate

U asked for a ps3 list,

Original Poster Banned

Yeah and the list didn't include final fantasy HD which is on ps3
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cat Chat76734
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
    3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725
    4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?55

See more discussions