Expired

PLAYSTATION PLUS 1 Month Trial Code Give Away

Found 9th Sep 2014
Free PlayStation plus 1 Month Trial Code.

Anyone can have this so long as you haven't literally just registered. Prefer someone to take it because they need it not just for the sake of taking it.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

23 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Moved to misc as a giveaway. Thanks.

Me please.

It was Destiny that brought us together.

could i have it please

Original Poster

dontasciime

Me please.It was Destiny that brought us together.

First in so sure you can. Will pm you code.

MightyName

First in so sure you can. Will pm you code.

Thanks but can you pm TOMBOY25360 the code instead

Original Poster

dontasciime

Thanks but can you pm TOMBOY25360 the code instead

Already sent. Feel free to forward it.

Thanks as I was planning on giving the code to my nephew whose ps+ will run out soon and I figured I would give him 2 x 1 month codes (for each time it runs out) as I assumed you got the code in the destiny game as I had done but I'll forward the one from you to user mentioned above.
Edited by: "dontasciime" 9th Sep 2014

Original Poster

dontasciime

Thanks as I was planning on giving the code to my nephew whose ps+ will … Thanks as I was planning on giving the code to my nephew whose ps+ will run out soon and I figured I would give him 2 x 1 month codes (for each time it runs out) as I assumed you got the code in the destiny game as I had done.

Lol yeah that's right. It might as well get used rather than sit in a case and be forgotten about. Become legend.

Thanks guys

I was going to start a thread like this too so I may as well jump in here. I've also got a 1 month code that's no use to me because I've already had a trial (only works for first timers)! It's free to whoever needs it.

I echo what DeanVader said. I too have a useless code I will give away freely to anyone who desires. Just reply to this comment or pm me and it's yours!

I'd be grateful for one. Just bought a pre owned ps4. Will it still work?

luthfur123

I'd be grateful for one. Just bought a pre owned ps4. Will it still work?

As long as your account has never had PS+ before it'll work fine. I'll PM you now!

Original Poster

DeanVader

As long as your account has never had PS+ before it'll work fine. I'll PM … As long as your account has never had PS+ before it'll work fine. I'll PM you now!

Could always setup a new account for a month :-)

thanks all.

should I activate my two week free trial first then use this code?

thanks in advance!

The 1 month pass from Destiny is only valid if you've never used PS+ before .. so won't work if you use the 14 day trial first.

Bure11

I echo what DeanVader said. I too have a useless code I will give away … I echo what DeanVader said. I too have a useless code I will give away freely to anyone who desires. Just reply to this comment or pm me and it's yours!

Does this code work for PS3 or is it only for the PS4?

If it does work for the PS3, I would really appreciate having the code. Many thanks for your consideration.

tpol

Does this code work for PS3 or is it only for the PS4?If it does work for … Does this code work for PS3 or is it only for the PS4?If it does work for the PS3, I would really appreciate having the code. Many thanks for your consideration.

Hey, it's for all PS consoles so yes it will work on your PS3. I'll PM you the code

Bure11

Hey, it's for all PS consoles so yes it will work on your PS3. I'll PM … Hey, it's for all PS consoles so yes it will work on your PS3. I'll PM you the code

Hi

Tried the code both via the PS3 and the PC (online), the code does not seem to work. So I assume the code must only be for PS4s.

Please pass it onto someone else (with a PS4) that can use it.

Thanks so much for offering it to me in the first place.

Take care.

tpol

HiTried the code both via the PS3 and the PC (online), the code does not … HiTried the code both via the PS3 and the PC (online), the code does not seem to work. So I assume the code must only be for PS4s.Please pass it onto someone else (with a PS4) that can use it.Thanks so much for offering it to me in the first place.Take care.

It's for 1 month PS+ irrespective of platform and did not work for you for one of the reasons below

http://i.imgur.com/PFeAUD5.jpg

dontasciime

It's for 1 month PS+ irrespective of platform and did not work for you … It's for 1 month PS+ irrespective of platform and did not work for you for one of the reasons below

Thanks for the info. It's as I suspected, I don't have a Debit/Credit card currently attached to the PSN account.

Never mind, I hope Bure11's extremely generous offer/code has found a deserved home.

You guys are so nice and helpful, thanks to you all.

Still got my PS+ trial if anyone wants it Just reply to me or PM me and it's all yours.

MightyName

Could always setup a new account for a month :-)

I did that once for about 4 months

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.