Groups

Playstation plus

Just bought a ps4 where is the cheapest place/site to buy playstation plus 12 months ?

15 Comments

The cheapest place is Argos £11.99 for 3 months or £39.99 for the year.
    To start with you get a FREE 14 day trial, after that you have to pay.
    But right now if you go through ilovecashback.com there doing £10 instant cashback at Argos with only a minimum spend of £1 required for new members. If you do this in essence you would earn the £10 + 2% cashback. Therefore if you took the 3 month package you'd only pay £1.70 or something equivalent to that after cashback and for the year you'd only pay £28.60 or something equivalent to that.This is the cheapest and smartest way to do it.

cdkéys.com £38 for a year but no stock atm

Edited by: "PenguinsForAll" 6th Jan 2015

BLR

The cheapest place is Argos £11.99 for 3 months or £39.99 for the year. T … The cheapest place is Argos £11.99 for 3 months or £39.99 for the year. To start with you get a FREE 14 day trial, after that you have to pay.But right now if you go through ilovecashback.com there doing £10 instant cashback at Argos with only a minimum spend of £1 required for new members. If you do this in essence you would earn the £10 + 2% cashback. Therefore if you took the 3 month package you'd only pay £1.70 or something equivalent to that after cashback and for the year you'd only pay £28.60 or something equivalent to that.This is the cheapest and smartest way to do it.

Setting aside the cashback, that's RRP.

Otherwise, the cheapest way to get PS Plus from a retailer is typically by buying a code that's sent by email for redemption. Getting a 12-month subscription for a little over £30 is usually possible fairly readily, but the place that's often cheapest is currently suspended on HUKD so I can't post them here. I'd suggest that you might have some luck with searching for previous submitted deals and then checking on current prices.

Original Poster

That's great thanks a lot

I bought two 365 cards from Very for £53.95 using £30 off code for first order. £26.98 is better than other price I could find. You can stack the codes when you redeem them so you get 2 years.

Also ebay worth a check sometimes come up low £30's and normally a max of £35

Most of what I found was over £35 on eBay!

theg

Also ebay worth a check sometimes come up low £30's and normally a max of … Also ebay worth a check sometimes come up low £30's and normally a max of £35

DistortedVision

Most of what I found was over £35 on eBay!

Indeed, while there will be the occasional great deal, typically a lot of what I see on eBay is somewhat marked *up* from RRP.

how much is PS plus if you purchase when setting your console up?

I used the Tesco boost to get mine. Had about £24 of tesco points. It doubled to £48 and I used a £15 of £75 coupon. So £75 of psn credit (3x £25 cards) cost me £12. So almost enough credit for 2 years worth. The ilovecashback will at the beginning will get you your first 3 months for £1.70 and in that time other promotions may come along be it amazon vouchers, the next clubcard boost, very discount so you can get a big discount off long term psn. Remember you don't have to buy a psn plus card you can also buy PSN credit and use that to pay for PSN plus. If your buying something at Tesco direct costing £30 and there is a £10 off £50 voucher available, make the order up to £50 with a couple of £10 psn cards to get yourself £20 of psn credit for £10 etc.

hackboski

how much is PS plus if you purchase when setting your console up?

£39.99

buy a £42 psn card from **** for £37.89, use the credit to buy ps+ and still have £2.01 left.

http://www.****.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-cards/playstation-network-card-42-gbp-psn-vita-ps3-ps4

**** is the abbreviation for compact disc and what you use to open a lock.

Edited by: "mug51" 6th Jan 2015

The 3 month subscription is out of stock at every store near me. You can buy online and pay almost £4 postage. Doesn't work for me especially with the risk you won't receive the cashback.

Unless you has Tesco boost and if you're willing to buy 2 year, Very is the best deal currently available. Believe me I spent ages looking for something better.

bonzobanana

I used the Tesco boost to get mine. Had about £24 of tesco points. It … I used the Tesco boost to get mine. Had about £24 of tesco points. It doubled to £48 and I used a £15 of £75 coupon. So £75 of psn credit (3x £25 cards) cost me £12. So almost enough credit for 2 years worth. The ilovecashback will at the beginning will get you your first 3 months for £1.70 and in that time other promotions may come along be it amazon vouchers, the next clubcard boost, very discount so you can get a big discount off long term psn. Remember you don't have to buy a psn plus card you can also buy PSN credit and use that to pay for PSN plus. If your buying something at Tesco direct costing £30 and there is a £10 off £50 voucher available, make the order up to £50 with a couple of £10 psn cards to get yourself £20 of psn credit for £10 etc.

Original Poster

Thanks again opened very account and got £30 off with a game aswell
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions