Expired

PlayStation Plus February 2018 LEAK: Dark Souls 2 & Far Cry 4

Found 28th Jan
Not confirmed by Sony but it is now all over the news. Not a deals since it is unconfirmed news until Sony's update.

2885104-dvyyQ.jpg
Source: Reddit
Community Updates
MiscGaming
22 Comments
Too good to be true.
Magoo_2227 m ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationPlus/comments/7tdd1y/hi_my_name_is_george_awad_im_the_creator_of_the/

Haha

express.co.uk/ent…y-4
MSK.17 m ago

Already …Already posted:https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/ps-plus-games-for-february-possibly-leaked-far-cry-4-dark-souls-ii-scholar-of-the-first-sin-2883791

There was another thread posted as well but that thread has been deleted.
For something which I suspect is a hoax (as I said in the other thread) this is getting an awful lot of press, personally I blame Daily Star as they seem to be one of the main culprits of clickbait PS+ articles.
Andy@XCite17 m ago

There was another thread posted as well but that thread has been …There was another thread posted as well but that thread has been deleted.For something which I suspect is a hoax (as I said in the other thread) this is getting an awful lot of press, personally I blame Daily Star as they seem to be one of the main culprits of clickbait PS+ articles.

I thought there was another, I went back 6 pages and gave up looking for it.

They defintely don't help.
Stellar lineup when confirmed.
mixmixi9 m ago

It was @BuzzDuraband who photoshopped these.

Haha, he's stepping up his photoshopping game. Nearly as good as me
Andy@XCite2 h, 45 m ago

There was another thread posted as well but that thread has been …There was another thread posted as well but that thread has been deleted.For something which I suspect is a hoax (as I said in the other thread) this is getting an awful lot of press, personally I blame Daily Star as they seem to be one of the main culprits of clickbait PS+ articles.

I'm not sure how much truth there is in the Far Cry 4 claim. Do Sony usually brand their PlayStation Plus memberships when they add games to PS+?

This link : playstation.com/en-…y4/ has an offer stating...

Buy Far Cry 4 branded PlayStation® Plus: 12 Month Membership and receive Far Cry 4 – Multi Country

January - February 2018

I think January - February is a bit weird, as it would be on there now, and I doubt it's making an appearance on PS+ the month that this offer (that nobody has heard of) is due to end.
SteveFantasy28th Jan

I'd like to think mine is better. Aye @BuzzDuraband [Image]

I can totally see Knack being a Feb PS+ game, it was in the Asian region a while back.
I would personally like to get LawBreakers as it looks like it could be fun It is struggling with the player base and could use a boost in numbers!
deleted1431257
.Yoshi.28th Jan

I would personally like to get LawBreakers as it looks like it could be …I would personally like to get LawBreakers as it looks like it could be fun It is struggling with the player base and could use a boost in numbers!

Nah the genre is already oversaturated, leave it to die.
SteveFantasy28th Jan

If you did that all 3 games would be Life is Strange
Bob_Green6 h, 15 m ago

If you did that all 3 games would be Life is Strange

I thought it was obvious I photoshopped that. Also, there's only 2 Life is Strange games
FantasyDeals29th Jan

I thought it was obvious I photoshopped that. Also, there's only 2 Life is …I thought it was obvious I photoshopped that. Also, there's only 2 Life is Strange games

I doubt if that’s been photoshopped to be honest according to express.co.uk. Seems we are getting life is strange on plus, F.D. Thanks for the news!
SteveFantasy28th Jan

I win. Got it spot on with Knack.
SteveFantasy31st Jan

I win. Got it spot on with Knack.

It had to be right one of the 681 times

I want dark souls
MSK.1 h, 51 m ago

It had to be right one of the 681 times XDI want dark souls

No, you really don't.
Play Dark souls 3, Dark souls remaster (later in the year) or Nioh.
Andy@XCite10 m ago

No, you really don't.Play Dark souls 3, Dark souls remaster (later in the …No, you really don't.Play Dark souls 3, Dark souls remaster (later in the year) or Nioh.

Hmm, that's probably a fair suggestion actually. I'd still rather have it than Knack though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants