Groups
    EXPIRED

Playstation Plus trial code

Hi there.

Just wordering if anyone has a PS Plus trial code that I could have? Just bought a PS4 and I can't afford PS Plus till Xmas.

Thank you.

8 Comments

Don't you get 14 days free trial if you own a new ps4? Check the store under ps+ I recall seeing it when I got my ps4.

Original Poster

kos1c

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/reward_game/playstation-plus-14-day-trial/cid=IP9102-NPIA90006_01-PSPLUS14DAYTRIAL

It says not available to purchase when I click on it

Have you created an account and added your credit/debit card details? I reckon I had to do that first.

Original Poster

Bump.

Have you had PS+ in the past on the account you are using? (trial or paid for) If so, you can not use another PS+ trial.

Original Poster

kos1c

Have you had PS+ in the past on the account you are using? (trial or paid … Have you had PS+ in the past on the account you are using? (trial or paid for) If so, you can not use another PS+ trial.

I think I might have had a trial on PS3 actually come to think of it.

Liastro_3109

I think I might have had a trial on PS3 actually come to think of it.

That would block a free trial on the Ps4.

I made the mistake when I got into the Destiny Beta, they offered a 48 hour free trial, so I took that. Meaning that I couldn't take the 14 day free trial. Was a pain in the ass, ended up buying a years trial in the end.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat816
      2. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407242
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767498
      4. What would be HELL to you?3358

See more discussions