Playstation Store Crashing/Freezing?

Found 24th Sep 2015
Hi, I haven't been on the PlayStation store for a while, so when I did, it needed an update. I updated and it made my ps3 crash. I tried to go on the store and it just froze on the loading screen, had to hold the power button down to turn it off. Then I deleted the store and tried again. Was still the same... Keeps freezing on the loading screen.

Is this happening to anyone else?

I can't get the store to come on at all. Have also rebuilt the database.
Have to press and hold the power button when it freezes, then it wants too check the hard drive for errors.

5 Comments

I was having serious bother with psn on ps3 myself. Ended up using the web browser for buying off the store. Constant crashing and locking up my system. Never did find an actual fix for it

Original Poster

orangebastage

I was having serious bother with psn on ps3 myself. Ended up using the … I was having serious bother with psn on ps3 myself. Ended up using the web browser for buying off the store. Constant crashing and locking up my system. Never did find an actual fix for it

​How long has it been like that for you? Maybe the next update will fix it? Hopefully it will... It's a rather odd problem if it's not affecting everyone.

You'd think that reinstalling the store would solve it but it didn't :\

It's Sony's way of trying to tell you to get a PS4 X)

i use the ps app it downloads to ps3 for you

but to fix it try uninstall ps store then re install
Post a comment
@
    Text