Groups

PlayStation Trophy Hunting Discussion Thread

I was wondering if there was other trophy hunters out there who trawl through this site and cross check good deal games vs trophy guide difficulty?

I thought it could be good to have a place to discuss such things like a good deal for a game with an easy platinum for example.

4 Comments

Original Poster

Some easy Platinums I found on ps store in the January sale
    Murdered Soul Suspect £3.99
    Back to the Future £7.99
    Mayo hotukdeals.com/dea…349
    Edited by: "Almeida" 2nd Jan

I don't trophy hunt per se, but I do check before I buy as I like to platinum a game if I can. Wont buy something I don't like just for the Plat though.

One thing that annoys me is when you buy older games with online trophies as the conmunities are dead. I bought Journey over Christmas and although an easy plat I can't get it because hardly anyone plays it anymore.

Banned

I always try to get as many trophies as I can from a game. Got a few platinums now. Did most of my gaming on Xbox last gen, but more ps4 this time round. But also won't let it dictate what I play.

Original Poster

Marcoos

I always try to get as many trophies as I can from a game. Got a few … I always try to get as many trophies as I can from a game. Got a few platinums now. Did most of my gaming on Xbox last gen, but more ps4 this time round. But also won't let it dictate what I play.

I try not to let it dictate what i play, but i find myself more and more reading a trophy guide when i see a game and that will very often sway if i buy it or not.
    Certain games i will always play no matter what like Fifa, COD and most Lego games, but in between them i look for games with easy platinum trophies.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927368
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718
      5. What would be HELL to you?2635

See more discussions